Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EMB175 Coming to A-Tech … a carrot on a stick?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
E Jets were mentioned in today's conference call. Brad Rich acknowledged mainline partners demand for the aircraft, that they are in active discussions with manufacturers, and the timing looks good for implementing the type, and getting deliveries. 6-12 month timeframe to add type to operation(no mention of which operation)

Good luck with that I tell them. 6-12 months...keep dreaming. They/we have no delivery slots. They thought UA wanted more stretched Challengers. Silly management.

Its in SGU at OO headquarters today... If they wanted to show it to OO pilots SGU IS NOT the place... Its just a sales tour.

Pilots don't buy airliners, office pogues do....

We'll find out soon enough when flying is announced by whoever wins it. According to the conference call management stated they didn't expect to win 100% of the RFPs, and that there is still flying for hundreds of aircraft up for bid, that they actively in negotiations and that Inc's position is "very good"

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

It doesn't matter if it's a carrot or not. I'm willing to work with management to ensure the longevity of this company. However, I'm not going to give up a single penny in pay or scheduling, especially with two of EVERYTHING at the top of the pyramid between SkyWest Airlines and ExpressJet. Just isn't happening.

It doesn't matter if it's a carrot or not. I'm willing to work with management to ensure the longevity of this company. However, I'm not going to give up a single penny in pay or scheduling, especially with two of EVERYTHING at the top of the pyramid between SkyWest Airlines and ExpressJet. Just isn't happening.

10000% Correct!

Get rid of half of the directors, half of the managers, and make the remaining ones actually work. Ever been by head quarters or the hanger after lunch on a Friday, absolute ghost town!

We have a Director of internal culture, what the hell is that?

And who was the idiot that selected the MRJ?

That moron should be fired!

Latest resources

Back