Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EMB175 Coming to A-Tech … a carrot on a stick?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Also, it's not like the Mitsubishi hasn't built airliners before. They have. It's just that no one remembers that they did.

Not sure but didn't they make a plane similar to the Ford TRI-Motor? How about the Zero WWII and the business jet that became the BeechJet which the USAF trains pilots in. So see Jenny, your ignorance is blinding man, blinding. Maybe you shouldn't comment on things you're ignorant about putz!

Not sure but didn't they make a plane similar to the Ford TRI-Motor?

The YS-11, which was made by NAMC, which was a zaibatsu that Mitsubishi (THE largest zaibatsu in Japan at the time) had a controlling interest in. A similar zaibatsu has been set up around the MRJ.

Last edited:
The YS-11, which was made by NAMC, which was a zaibatsu that Mitsubishi (THE largest zaibatsu in Japan at the time) had a controlling interest in. A similar zaibatsu has been set up around the MRJ.

Yeah Freebrd, listen to AntiJedi you idiot! Anyway...... It still will be very interesting to watch. I'm surprised SKW didn't go for the Sukoi jet (like the one that crashed in Indonesia) or the Comack jet being built in China. They all would look FANTASTIC in SFO for UAL... I promise I won't chuckle too much! Good times! Make sure you learn Japanese so you can decipher the Mitsubishi manuals. Enjoy!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yeah Freebrd, listen to AntiJedi you idiot! Anyway...... It still will be very interesting to watch. I'm surprised SKW didn't go for the Sukoi jet (like the one that crashed in Indonesia) or the Comack jet being built in China. They all would look FANTASTIC in SFO for UAL... I promise I won't chuckle too much! Good times! Make sure you learn Japanese so you can decipher the Mitsubishi manuals. Enjoy!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ok, troll. We're talking about something four years down the road. Why don't you go flame the TSA guys instead since they are supposed to take delivery of these things two years before SkyWest. At least then, your argument would have some validity. What you really fail to realize is that SkyWest isn't even close to being done ordering replacement aircraft. They have another 3-400 orders to go. Sit back and relax until then, alright?

Ok, troll. We're talking about something four years down the road. Why don't you go flame the TSA guys instead since they are supposed to take delivery of these things two years before SkyWest. At least then, your argument would have some validity. What you really fail to realize is that SkyWest isn't even close to being done ordering replacement aircraft. They have another 3-400 orders to go. Sit back and relax until then, alright?

please please... just ignore him... all GL looks for is for someone to engage in pointless conversation... leave him alone and he goes away and seeks attention and validation elsewhere

please please... just ignore him... all GL looks for is for someone to engage in pointless conversation... leave him alone and he goes away and seeks attention and validation elsewhere

Ha ha. Just because you have a limited ability to respond to my comments, you choose to ignore. Oh well. Good.

Bye Bye---General Lee

That and the fact that they laugh him out of the room every time he opens his trap on the majors board. Quintessential troll. Not even a pilot. Just ignore him!

Latest resources

Back