employment with us. This new system allows us to keep all the applicants
organized while maximizing the applicant’s visibility to our pilot
recruiters. Rest assured that your resume is still on file for
consideration; however, you are strongly encouraged to edit your resume and
application through our online application system in order to ensure your
interest remains active throughout our hiring process. Additionally,
completing your profile in our system will allow you to keep us updated in
your career progress and it will also ensure your resume and interest
in XOJET, Inc. will remain active and visible to our pilot recruiters.

Please visit www.XOJET.com > Company Information > Work at XOJET >
“If you do not remember your password click here.” Enter the email
address that is on your resume and a password will be emailed to you. Once
you log into the system click on “Search Job Openings” and select
“Pilot” (or any other open position you are interested in). At the
bottom of the job description press the “Add to My Jobs” button.
This will allow you to answer our pre-screening questions and complete
your application.

Thanks again for your interest in XOJET, Inc.

Regards,
Pilot Recruiting
XOJET Flight Operations

Thank you,
Human Resources
XOJET, Inc

This is the 3rd email from them. Each time I fill out the questionaire and attach my email. They must be getting my stuff or else I wouldn't recieve these emails. Anyone else getting these as well?? Or am I missing something else on their website?? Any input is appreciated. Thanx:beer:

Don't worry guys, those letters are a good sign. Each time you login to update your application, thereby generating this letter, it gets recorded and the recruiting team is able to see who has been active in keeping their 'stuff' at the top of the pile. Don't go crazy and update your profile 30 times a day, but do so when an update is warranted and it will be noticed. DO NOT GO AROUND THIS PROCESS. Calling, emailing or faxing ANYTHING outside of the online application will not help your cause if you do so before we contact you. Just be patient. We had a stack of applicants before the recent headlines, so you can only imagine what it's going to look like by the end of NBAA. Good luck!

I applied via the website 3 days ago. If i haven't received that email does that mean that I should resubmit my stuff?

If you applied via the website and have not heard anything back, check your SPAM folder. You may also want to check the email address you gave. The first response is automatic, so if you didn't get it chances are you mistyped something or your email provider is hiding it. If neither of those seem to be the culprit, try again.

From applying online 2 days ago I assume this is what everyone should get immediately:

"Thank you for submitting your resume. Our management team is reviewing your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match with any of our current open positions.

Meanwhile, using your email address and password, you can login to our careers website anytime to view your status and edit your application information.

We appreciate your interest in XOJET, Inc. and wish you the best of luck in your job search.

Thank you,
Human Resources
XOJET, Inc."

I applied a month ago and received the exact same response.

From applying online 2 days ago I assume this is what everyone should get immediately:

"Thank you for submitting your resume. Our management team is reviewing your qualifications and will contact you if there is a match with any of our current open positions.

Meanwhile, using your email address and password, you can login to our careers website anytime to view your status and edit your application information.

We appreciate your interest in XOJET, Inc. and wish you the best of luck in your job search.

Thank you,
Human Resources
XOJET, Inc."

Latest resources

Back