Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Electronic Logbooks: How do you bind them?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Print out the pages and take it to the nearest Kinko's and have it spirial bound. I have them put a heavy black page on the back and a clear page on the front. Total cost $5. I got compliments at every interview I attended.
UPS store will also do it.

Print out the pages and take it to the nearest Kinko's and have it spirial bound. I have them put a heavy black page on the back and a clear page on the front. Total cost $5. I got compliments at every interview I attended.

Can I assume that you only print it out when you interview, and print out a new one every time you interview? Do you sign every page?

Can I assume that you only print it out when you interview, and print out a new one every time you interview? Do you sign every page?
[FONT=&quot]That's exactly what I did. Printed it out for my last interview, had it bound at some local copy shop and signed every page.

I don't even keep a log anymore. The company maintains a computer flight register, which is adequate to meet the currency requirements for the FED's.

RB

[/FONT]

Anyone know what interviewers think of Crew Trac Flight Logs with a monthly summary to keep up with Total Times and General Aviation flying?

I can't bring myself to put 5,500 hours in a computer database - when you fly the ATR you get a lot of .5 and .7 entries - uugh!

Yes I print out a new one every time as it only takes a minute or two. I use FlightLevel 2000 and when you print it out there is a signature line on the bottom of each page which I then sign. Nice and official like.

Where do you get the Jeppesen Green paper? I've looked a little bit, but I keep coming to the conclusion that I should just use white so I don't look rediculous by having the wrong mild forest green in my printed logbook.

Latest resources

Back