• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LR25STUD said:
BE400 position

Thanks
It's my understanding that the Beechjet pilots EJM is hiring will be part of a "float" team.

EJM had a float operation for years up until about 2 or 2 1/2 years ago. Back then it consisted of Falcon 20's (I think) and it's sole purpose was backup lift for NetJets.

After disbanding the float operation back then, I've heard it's starting up again, this time with BE-400's.

I don't know any more specfic details...number of days per month, pay, etc. etc. You'd have to ask any of those during your interview...unless you can find someone who's already been hired for the new BE-400 operation.

eljefe said:
It's my understanding that the Beechjet pilots EJM is hiring will be part of a "float" team.

EJM had a float operation for years up until about 2 or 2 1/2 years ago. Back then it consisted of Falcon 20's (I think) and it's sole purpose was backup lift for NetJets.

After disbanding the float operation back then, I've heard it's starting up again, this time with BE-400's.

I don't know any more specfic details...number of days per month, pay, etc. etc. You'd have to ask any of those during your interview...unless you can find someone who's already been hired for the new BE-400 operation.

They had Falcon 50's and Citation 5's. I wouldn't trust them. They have a history of dumping pilots without notice when they are done with a program.

BortaS said:
They had Falcon 50's and Citation 5's. I wouldn't trust them. They have a history of dumping pilots without notice when they are done with a program.

From what I've been told by my friends there is that when the Falcon float went away the pilots were given a years pay for basically doing nothing other than looking for another job. Some of them are now flying for NetJets in CMH. I wouldn't really call that being dumped.

imotis said:
From what I've been told by my friends there is that when the Falcon float went away the pilots were given a years pay for basically doing nothing other than looking for another job. Some of them are now flying for NetJets in CMH. I wouldn't really call that being dumped.

I was there. It wasn't a year's pay it was 3 months, and netjets didn't hire anyone for several (6)months. That was also at a considerable pay cut. Netjets also only hired maybe 50% of the guys. If that's not being dumped, what is? Anyway thanks for reminding me why I shouldn't bother posting.

You must have been in the V. The only guys I talked to were in the 50. They may have gotten a different deal. Sorry to hear about your situation.

Latest resources

Back