• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EJM Scheduled Ops NO MORE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The lawyers don't need to figure it out. Our scope protection clause figures it out for everyone.

NJA- all flying except managed aircraft.
EJM- Managed aircraft and that's it.

Very simple and sweet. Just how I like it.

Diesel said:
The lawyers don't need to figure it out. Our scope protection clause figures it out for everyone.

NJA- all flying except managed aircraft.
EJM- Managed aircraft and that's it.

Very simple and sweet. Just how I like it.

Nice of you to reply with such insightful arguments as ever. "We say that's how it is so that's how it is. (Grunt, grunt pound chest)"

NetJets was built as the original fractional operation so one would think it should go something like this:
NJA-all fractional flying and that's it
EJM-everything else

imotis said:
Nice of you to reply with such insightful arguments as ever. "We say that's how it is so that's how it is. (Grunt, grunt pound chest)"

Ummm...being that the scope clause was agreed to by both sides, I guess that the company is saying thats how it is as well. Grunt, grunt pound chest.

Who cares how it was.

This is how it is.

Grunt grunt

Just Curious

Not trying to start a flame here but I'm curious.....................................
If NJA has a selloff to EJM and EJM then farms it out to a 135 operator (eg. a mechanical or whatever), what happens wrt the new TA?

imotis said:
I'm all for fractional pilots flying "fractional aircraft". If NetJets buys SSBJ's or some such thing and they sell shares in them then they should be flown by union pilots. However, if they're not fractional aircraft I don't believe the union has any right to dictate who flys them.

So in that way of thinking. American Airlines was built on scheduled service and all charter flying should be done by non-union pilots.

imotis said:

NetJets was built as the original fractional operation so one would think it should go something like this:
NJA-all fractional flying and that's it
EJM-everything else

Actually NetJets was Executive Jet Aviation which was started by doing charter and aircraft managment. EJM grew out of that so EJM was origanally part of netjets and all flying done except that of managed aircraft should be done by NetJets pilots.

Latest resources

Back