• Watchers 12

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
tranceport said:
interesting posts so far. very typical of pilot egos.

The guy states an opinion and all he gets is personal attacks.

Sound familiar? This very same herd mentality that is baking our future.

Nope, you got it all wrong. He didn't state an opinion, he's just a trolling, flamebaiting moron trying to stir sh!t up. Most people responding can see thru it, thus the personal attacks... I think you're the only one thus far to take him seriously.

Guppykiller (aka, "Huge Flaming Fag") is on his what, 6th or 7th screen name so far? He posts a bunch of crap, gets banned, then comes back with a new name. It's just what he does since apparently he has no life.

E170Guppykiller said:
Why are you making fun of the way I look?
Nice quick change on the avatar, you still look like a "Village People" reject, you now look like the Ron Burgandy's buddy on the Anchorman flick. Newsflash! a cheap glue on 'stash is not gonna help, use the couple of grand on the plastic surgery and get er done, blaming your parents for the bad genes won't help!
BAAAHAAAA
PBR :cool:

Last edited:
PBRstreetgang said:
Nice quick change on the avatar, you still look like a "Village People" reject, you now look like the Ron Burgandy's buddy on the Anchorman flick. Newsflash! a cheap glue on 'stash is not gonna help, use the couple of grand on the plastic surgery and get er done, blaming your parents for the bad genes won't help!
BAAAHAAAA
PBR :cool:

As I said before...

This guy changes avatars more than he changes his underwear I bet

viper548 said:
It may be so that the E-series will take over, but it needs to be a mainline plane, E190 and up.
How can a plane have needs?

Floyd R. Turbo said:
Ok, That's over the line.

Apologize to Jim right now. :D
Floyd,
Jim has a totally professional make up crew to make him look like that, guppiewad's avatar displays his appearance naturally. It is not 'wad's fault that his genes came from the shallow end of the gene pool. In fact it's not his fault that his mom is also his aunt. Jim is a pro, "wad is a tool.
BAAAHAAA
PBR

Is it me or does E170Guppykiller's avatar look remarkably similar to "The Guat's" avatar? BTW, what happened to The Guat? He was a flightinfo legend, definately the funniest stuff ever posted on here.

E170Guppykiller said:
The new E series from Embraer will rule the domestic skies. And since I along with the rest of you are destined to fly at the regionals for the rest of our careers it is fitting that we will be flying the coolest bird around. It is not only a guppy killer it's a mainline killer!

And your reasons are???? Because it's cool. No, you're the cool one. I wish one day to be flying the 170 for less than I made flying a navajo:p !!!! Grow up little boy!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back