Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's interesting to note that the wonderful company we work for let a lot of us know we're being furloughed by canceling our future training. Real classy. This place was suppose to be so great, turned out to be a great facade. The exception to this of course are the pilots and the union. I mean no harm to the pilots that remain, well most of them, but this new d-bag running the show has absolutely no grace once so ever.

Dont feel bad I learnt in advance of my demise at flex the same way, one day it was on the pbs and the next the training event is removed....

Classy. Hope you realize you've left more than enough breadcrumbs in your posts to figure out exactly who you are. :0

I'm not sure why I'm suppose to care. Don't think there's too many in the bottom 500, some of which found out they're going to be furloughed by their training being canceled, or the 300+ that were laid off on 9/11 that disagree this guy's a total d-bag.
Feel free to enlighten me on how this guy is going to propel NJA out of this recession, by damaging the brand, shrinking, ignoring scope clauses, and just demoralizing the group in general.
Just another airline.

I'm not sure why I'm suppose to care. Don't think there's too many in the bottom 500, some of which found out they're going to be furloughed by their training being canceled, or the 300+ that were laid off on 9/11 that disagree this guy's a total d-bag.

Hmm... Really this guy is a total D-bag. Well I think you need an education on what one really is.

Would a guy that buys a bunch of jets that don't work just to piss off another maker qualify??

Would a guy that fights with his pilots over crumbs for 4yrs and just about destory the business, all the while funneling money to Europe qualify??

I can go on all day. The person who did the above acts is the one you need to be pissed off at not the current guy. The guy who did the above is to blame, I think you need to wrap your mind around that.

Hmm... Really this guy is a total D-bag. Well I think you need an education on what one really is.

Would a guy that buys a bunch of jets that don't work just to piss off another maker qualify??

Would a guy that fights with his pilots over crumbs for 4yrs and just about destory the business, all the while funneling money to Europe qualify??

I can go on all day. The person who did the above acts is the one you need to be pissed off at not the current guy. The guy who did the above is to blame, I think you need to wrap your mind around that.

RNO,

I'm not interested in a pissing match with you. 99% of the guys I've flown with at NJA were great. The union has been great. I concede RTS did some unsavory things but there a LOT of NJA people that get on this site and defend it to death. When I think the truth is we're just like everybody else.
This (furlough) is also something we won't forget about any time soon which again leads to damaging the brand long term.
SWA has never laid off a pilot. They came up with various different solutions to keep their people on property same with UPS. This guy has a different view and it's amazing how many pilots are saying, "well it's not personal it's just business." That's such a dumb response. It's very personal and dificult given the job market aviation or otherwise.

I think it's interesting to note that the wonderful company we work for let a lot of us know we're being furloughed by canceling our future training. Real classy. This place was suppose to be so great, turned out to be a great facade. The exception to this of course are the pilots and the union. I mean no harm to the pilots that remain, well most of them, but this new d-bag running the show has absolutely no grace once so ever.

Its sad how the information is being passed here (Basically its NOT). We still haven't heard any details on the cmh furlough on 9/11 (how many, why and how it went down). Looks like we will learn about the "REAL" furlough numbers for the pilots from a news channel or a newspaper. Its typical big business. No info is the way they "WANT" it to be. Expect security to be involved too in some situations. Its total BS but unfortunately it is what it is.

and what about the union "Mechanics"? are they being released too? or is this just Pilots?

Hope this doesn't hurt moral within the group to the point that it will affect Customer service. That would not be good at all.

RNO,

SWA has never laid off a pilot. They came up with various different solutions to keep their people on property same with UPS.

If you think SWA and UPS are immune to pilot furloughs I've got some beach front property to sell you in AZ.

SWA has been the cause of MORE PILOT FURLOUGHS than any other company in the history of aviation !!!!!!

If every NJ pilot has read this letter, then why jump my back, and why are some saying this is rumor? Obviously not everyone has read this letter.

So there it is for you, in black and white. I tried providing some information for people to follow up on for themselves, in case they have their head in the sand and blinders on. I don't work for Netjets so really what should I care?

As for employers at FSI, well, you've probably been talking to instructor staff. My contact is upper level management at FSI in New York at their headquarters, and I trust this person's input.

But everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess, so everyone choose to believe whatever it is that gets you through the day.

I wish the best for NJ employees.

The problem is when you start throwing numbers around. Most people here would not argue that there will be furloughs, but NO ONE really knows how many there will be. The are so many other factors involved that you or you FSI connection are not privy to.

I appreciate the fact you want to give people a "heads up", but with all due respect, its not your job.

SWA has been the cause of MORE PILOT FURLOUGHS than any other company in the history of aviation !!!!!!

And nja has been responsible for more flight and charter departments closing than any other company in the history of aviation. What's your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back