Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
My flying partner this week is one of the NJI pilots affected by today's announcement. He has taken the news with remarkably good humor, professionalism, and optimism for his future and that of the company. I'm sure the vast majority, if not all, of the 495 pilots impacted by today's developments will react in much the same way. Let's think of them and all our fractional, airline, freight, and charter colleagues that are on the street.

Clear skies, tail winds, and a swift return to you all.

Great attitude!! I've been out for over a year now, and haven't had any solid bites. Though things may be changing for me soon...hopefully. Banging nails for a living SUCKS, but it's paying bills, somewhat!!!!!!

My flying partner this week is one of the NJI pilots affected by today's announcement. He has taken the news with remarkably good humor, professionalism, and optimism for his future and that of the company. I'm sure the vast majority, if not all, of the 495 pilots impacted by today's developments will react in much the same way. Let's think of them and all our fractional, airline, freight, and charter colleagues that are on the street.

Clear skies, tail winds, and a swift return to you all.

Same with me gutshot. The guy knew he was on the block but remained professional and cheerful even though the headwinds were picking up. God bless the ones affected and hopefully we can make the place a better company to return to.

Did you steal a jet?

next person who posts any info on the subject will be banned for a period of at least 7 days.

Thread now closed... go do something else with your free time, like be with your wife and kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back