Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for you NJ guys but the last thing I want to hear is a NJ guy saying that all the "haters" are gonna show up now. Well, all I've heard since we (Flexjet) laid off is that we should have had a union etc...and that Buffett knows what he's doing, and there is "x" number of aircraft coming. I've really enjoyed walking into FBO's the last year and hearing from NJ guys "So, you guys are laying off? How many?" It's never just been "how you doing" or "how are things over there?". It's always conversation about how "bad" everyone else is doing. So, when you're wondering why all the "haters" are coming out, it's self-inflicted.
Good luck.

Uncle Buffett is buying a railroad....NJA pilots are no better then anyone else! Perhaps Luthi is playing politics!!!

Last edited:
I think it's interesting to note that the wonderful company we work for let a lot of us know we're being furloughed by canceling our future training. Real classy. This place was suppose to be so great, turned out to be a great facade. The exception to this of course are the pilots and the union. I mean no harm to the pilots that remain, well most of them, but this new d-bag running the show has absolutely no grace once so ever.

I think it's interesting to note that the wonderful company we work for let a lot of us know we're being furloughed by canceling our future training. Real classy. This place was suppose to be so great, turned out to be a great facade. The exception to this of course are the pilots and the union. I mean no harm to the pilots that remain, well most of them, but this new d-bag running the show has absolutely no grace once so ever.

NJASAP has no teeth no matter what Luthi and company have to say!!!!!!!!! 560 are gone and we are playing suckup to the others in this industry!

Competition is going to get a lot stiffer for the handful of flying jobs that do become available. It will be bad news for everyone looking for work flying airplanes if these numbers are true. I just wish "Uncle Warren" was as bullet proof as everyone seemed to think he was.

Competition is going to get a lot stiffer for the handful of flying jobs that do become available. It will be bad news for everyone looking for work flying airplanes if these numbers are true. I just wish "Uncle Warren" was as bullet proof as everyone seemed to think he was.

He is not, it is all about the money!

Guess it would have been better for him to do nothing and NJA go out of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back