Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
What letter? I'm 250 from the bottom and this is the first I've heard of such a thing! I guess I need to look for a job now. Damn FS instrucor mentioned I'm losing my job, yet management hasnt told me a thing. Frickn bastards in both buildings!

Just trying make fun of myself for the pain I'm about to incure! Best of luck to all my brothers and sisters!

West,

Every NJ pilot has read the letter. We have our own board and discussed all this already. We prefer to keep it on our board.

The giant has fallen! I feel for my NJ friends that are about to be on the street. It is a sad day!!!!!!!!

West,
You are a tool. And it seems to me that you are enjoying others pain and suffering. This does not concern you, so why not just mind your own business?

Narrow Bridge,
This is information that every pilot at NJA has already. There is no reason for you to be posting this information.

Last edited:
West,
You are a tool. And it seems to me that you are enjoying other pain and suffering. This does not concern you, so why not just mind your own business?

Narrow Bridge,
This is information that every pilot at NJA has already. There is no reason for you to be posting this information.

Unfortunately this is just the beginning, Netjets haters are lining up when and if the bad news hits. Our crews are well informed, there will be no surprises.
This is a terrible time to be unemployed in America, crews and families will suffer. I know NJA crews take this board for what it is, foma.

I feel for you NJ guys but the last thing I want to hear is a NJ guy saying that all the "haters" are gonna show up now. Well, all I've heard since we (Flexjet) laid off is that we should have had a union etc...and that Buffett knows what he's doing, and there is "x" number of aircraft coming. I've really enjoyed walking into FBO's the last year and hearing from NJ guys "So, you guys are laying off? How many?" It's never just been "how you doing" or "how are things over there?". It's always conversation about how "bad" everyone else is doing. So, when you're wondering why all the "haters" are coming out, it's self-inflicted.
Good luck.

Good luck to you guys! I heard of the bad news yesterday from a friend who is going to be cut. Most of us Flex guys are classy enough not to rub it in. Hopefully, this thing turns around quickly and everyone gets called back within 5 years.

I feel for you NJ guys but the last thing I want to hear is a NJ guy saying that all the "haters" are gonna show up now. Well, all I've heard since we (Flexjet) laid off is that we should have had a union etc...and that Buffett knows what he's doing, and there is "x" number of aircraft coming. I've really enjoyed walking into FBO's the last year and hearing from NJ guys "So, you guys are laying off? How many?" It's never just been "how you doing" or "how are things over there?". It's always conversation about how "bad" everyone else is doing. So, when you're wondering why all the "haters" are coming out, it's self-inflicted.
Good luck.

Sorry that's how you feel Art, but you never heard any of that from me. I find no solace in other companies problems and I think I represent 90% of the NJA crews. You just have to figure, every family has some crazy uncles better left in the closet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back