EJA letter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
re-read the first post

The first post was about getting the letter from NETJETs. RIght ?
Stick to the subject, please.

To querel go to the AVcanada forum
:cool:

:D

Gentlemen:

THANK YOU for the most laughs I have had all day!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
gump

Re: Check up

Lrjet55 said:
This isn't the military anymore. People aren't waiting around to kiss your butt. If you want a job in the real world you need to let them know. Call and check on the status of the app. you sent in. Do you realize how many people apply to EJA? You obviously meet the mins.

lrjet55 where in the h*ll did you see anything in this message regarding ass kissing in the military? I can't see it at all. What I see is a man trying to get a job and in the holding pattern and wondering what the hell is going on. I've been at EJA for over 2 years now and have flown with all types of pilots from military to civilian. I can honestly say that I don't have a problem from either groups. Except of course the occasional pinheads like your self that give civilian pilots a bad rep. If you are a new pilot here I suggest you lighten up your gonna be meeting all types. That is the beauty of this pilot group. It doesn't really matter where you come from as long as your cool and have a sense of humor and a good stick thats all that matters. We have the job that a lot of people want right now, it does not give us the right to throw it in anyones faces. So now you represent EJA pilot group, I for one don't want strangers looking at me as if I'm a D**KHEAD for something you've said. I've been a civi pilot for my career and I have learned that you always help the guys on the bottom or in need. It doesn't matter if they are from military or civilian.

Oh by the way if you don't lighten up and you act like a jerk, the training department can smell that out and the ax will fall. I'll see you in the 800xp seeing that I'm a captain in it.

My Mistake

My mistake fellas. I still hold that I am entitled to my opinion whether I am perfectly right or incompetetly wrong. My first post was not meant to offend and the rest got out of hand. I have had a few bad experiences with the wrong people and I am judging all of you. So I say it, I was wrong.

Lrjet55

There, he said it. Now let's get on with our lives!!! If anyone else makes another comment - I'll, I'll....well, you know.

Discussion Over.

Fights Off.

beytzim

I'll settle this whole darn argument over CIV vs. MIL right now:
I was an enlisted Marine 8 yrs and am civilian pilot for 16 yrs now. Nobody is as cool as me. Everyone else sucks. I'm the best. I win and everyone loses. I rule you drool. Hooray for me.
Come on guys, lighten up!

Before all the fun started....

I had wanted to comment (and I am sure it is dumb....) about not just being a piece of paper, or a fax or an email.
Any of you on the paper shifting end of it please join the row, but as a girl, I had this idea of jazzing up the res.
Is it so totally UN COOL to stick a pic, a bit of color or a...dare I say...AD in the paperwork?
I talked to a non airline HR hotshot and she said a photo of the candidate, although not technically a good thing, tells age, health and can influence both favorably or not her choice.
SHE was not allowed to ask if they were 18 year old tubs of lard or 59 and not worth the time. She also said family shots with kids brought an "Oh no, trips to Disneyland and summer time off"
I tried to talk my job seeking mate into a clean line drawing of the plane he was applying for on the top and he just did the DRAGNET thing:
Just the facts ma'am!
Your input?
(PS, all pilots seem to have egos, it is not civ or mil... just the altitude I bet!)

I have interviewed potential employees in the past. You don't want to put the HR person or another interviewer in a bad position, brushing illegality. They are not stupid and know that you are trying to manipulate their decision in a bad way.
Be careful!

got your point...

Discression is the better part of valor.... I alway liked that saying! Seems like I can use it here.
BUT any other ideas how to pop out as a person, before you get to harassing by phone? There must be a way to open an eyeball so you get looked at without always seeming lost in the shuffle.
In this economy, the NORM has been not even a "thanks a lot for sending" just dead air.
Email seems like a total lost of bandwidth and at least snail mail can go with a reciept requested.
Network network network!

Are you all for real?
It's hard to believe that there are professionals out there engaging in this kind of rhetoric!
How discouraging!

Latest resources

Back