EJA interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fritz

I was interviewed by EJA in November. Everything seemed to go well. Since then I haven´t heard back. I know of people that interviewed with and after myself that got the job. I´ve also heard about guys who unfortunately received the no letter. I´ve got none. Gave them a call around January and only got a polite "whoever has to call you will do so".
Can anyoneone out there give me a clue as to how this works, or what could be going on. I´m getting a little anxious.
Thanks

Hello and congrats on the interview. I am not a EJ employee but a very good friend of mine is. He went through basically the same thing you are at this point. I am by no means no expert on this area but what happened to him was this. When EJ decides to hire you they start into your background checks. What happened to my friend was, one of his past employers did not send back his employment verification form to EJ. They waited to get that form back before they would offer him a class. He called his employers and gave them a kick where it was needed and got the class date shortly thereafter. I am not saying this is what is going on but you might check into it. It took him about 6 months, and you would have to think that if you havent gotten the "take a leap" letter you are not going to.

Hope this helps.

Latest resources

Back