• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EJA Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are other tangibles especially when you consider how much less you will be making than other Netjets pilots that arent with EJA ie EJI, EJM, Netjets europe and Netjets middle East. How many of you know that a Flight attendant New hire makes more than a 2 Year Capt? How many of you know that folks are being involuntarily upgraded to capt, opps there goes your 7and7 bid. How many of you know that EJI Fo's start at $70K+ How many know that per diem of the europeans is almost twice as much and that their FA's are better paid than first year capts and that EJM, EJI and the europeans all have fly from home. We all fly the same people day in and out but there are many many differences in how we are treated both on the road and off. Yeah there are good things like job security. But look at the big picture. Do you really believe that pay will increase so much especially with todays pilots wearing out fax machines at EJA with resumes. And one other thing the contract has been in talks with company since last may with absolutetly no talk as of yet on the big items ie pay schedule and benefits. If you think you will see a new contract anytime soon you should reevaluate whether you can live well on the present pay scales for at least another 2 years. Just dont be surprised when you start to hear the quiet rumblings of pilots at EJA when the doors are closed. It aint the roseyiest picture around.

Last edited:
Stork is pssst

I would like to know why stork is so upset with EJA.
The truth is there is always a better gig out there.If you have it great.
But why rain on everyone elses parade? I know some private GII-IV pilots that make alot more than anyone at EJA.But they carry pagers and are always on call.And have no structure to work under(I pay you to get me there I dont care about weather mins,fuel req,MEL's..) If that makes you happy go for it.But at EJA the stadard of living is great.Im sure no one would turn down a raise.But besides that what is your Gripe?
Did you get canned or just not hired?

And better yet if your trying to help what exactly is your advise?

Bri

Latest resources

Back