25 800XP
27 BAe 1000
5 BBJs
37 GIV SPs
8 GVs

Total: 310

Total when orders are complete 1009!

G200s start in June (100)
Horizons and Sovereigns in 2004 (100 each)

Answerguy,
Can you return the favor?
What's the tally over at FLOP/TA?

Last edited:
I thought it was 2 encores.

801qs and 800?

Where did you guys get 2?

Also do we know for a fact they got the g200 stuff worked out?

Diesel said:
I thought it was 2 encores.

801qs and 800?

Where did you guys get 2?

Also do we know for a fact they got the g200 stuff worked out?

802 and 804 are about to come out of completion.

We still have PMs for the G200, with no official cancellation and they are still advertised on netjets.com.
If we were to cancel the G200s, you know we would be ordering another 100 aircraft from someone in a hurry. I bet Dassault would cut as a deal on a few Falcons that are now available. :D

Whats going on with the G200 - I haven't heard anything about us not getting them?

Also, how many Encores are we getting? Heard its a nice "step-up" from the Ultra.

EJA question

I noticed that GIV's and GV's were included in the fleet. Are those EJA aircraft or EJI? I understand there is a HUGE difference in pay at EJI. Is this true? If so, why? Does one application count for both EJA and EJI? Pardon the ignorance but I am a military guy and am just now getting excited about the fractional world. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Flight Options LLC aircraft

Kingairs: 22
CJ's: 6
CII's: 8
CV's: 3
CIII's: 10
BE400A: 84
HS8000: 52
DA50: 7
CL601: 11
GIV: 2

The GIV's and GV's are all EJI. Guys include them in the fleet total because they company does also. Its a selling point to potential owners. They are dispatched right out of the same room as we (EJA) are in columbus. CAN WE SAY SCOPE? If a X breaks or even an ultra for that matter. If there is a free GIV & GV somewhere guess what? They fly the trip and the onwer is like WOW!! EJA prides themself on customer service (which is why I love this place). However I think we should be one senority list. EJI planes cover EJA trips and visa versa. Its called upgrading the owner. Netjets is like AMR, EJI and EJA are seperate companies BUT we are under one roof. Do most pilots like this NO. There is a push to have one list and one big company. I have heard that Warren Buffet is now asking "why are they seperate pilot groups and pay"? Starting pay is like 65K at EJI for a GIV F/O and Capt pay (I think ) is 85K to start. There pilots have the same issues we do. They want more pay (NBAA standards) and a better life on the road.

Latest resources

Back