Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

eeek...just heard GoJets is getting 6 more 700s with Delta.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BillJBrake

I'm not sure where the flying is going, but who can say they're surprised? It seems like the next move on the squeeze play by DALmainline to push ASA/(XJT) out of the way and slide a cheaper operator in.

I wonder how much more this will change in the next year or two...could they get any of the SKW flying out of SLC?

Sadly, cheap plane gets the bid these days, and GoJets seems to have no issue underbidding any potential competition.

I'm not sure where the flying is going, but who can say they're surprised? It seems like the next move on the squeeze play by DALmainline to push ASA/(XJT) out of the way and slide a cheaper operator in.

I wonder how much more this will change in the next year or two...could they get any of the SKW flying out of SLC?

Sadly, cheap plane gets the bid these days, and GoJets seems to have no issue underbidding any potential competition.

Well there is no room left under the Delta scope clause for 700s, rest of SKW and ASA's 700s under contract for years, and no spare 700s on the market, unless they are getting some of Comair's 700s.....

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

When did go-jet start the Delta flying, I just saw one in LGA and was like what! holy cow?

Mind telling us where you heard this?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back