• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

East vs West, The Saga Continues

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup, He was raped on the stand. Basically the company held every capt. hostage that this witness had flown with. In conference, instead of using this f/o's testimony, the grievant and the witness decided to pull his testimony, which MIGHT have helped the grievant, in order to keep any other captains which this individual had flown with, out of trouble. Now if you find glee in that, and the implications which this shows. You are truely one sick person, I hope you never do anything wrong and end up in such proceedings and have the company pull this crap with you.

good luck

I hope I never have USAPA show up and try to represent me. If past practice is an indication of future performance, I'll go solo or remain silent till the USAPA idiots leave!

Eeehhhh......Problem with that, the company still has a whipsaw, just reversed. Gotta find a way to settle all this and take that out of the companies hand. As well as get our flying (all the jet flying) back onto US Senioirty list.

anyways, pipe dreams....

And NO the Nic is the answer...

PDT demands DOH :cool:

Yup, He was raped on the stand. Basically the company held every capt. hostage that this witness had flown with. In conference, instead of using this f/o's testimony, the grievant and the witness decided to pull his testimony, which MIGHT have helped the grievant, in order to keep any other captains which this individual had flown with, out of trouble. Now if you find glee in that, and the implications which this shows. You are truely one sick person, I hope you never do anything wrong and end up in such proceedings and have the company pull this crap with you.

good luck

Pull what crap?

The usapa geniuses use a pilot as an "Expert Witness" who is not even a FFDO. He says, in a round about way. Hey I have flown with over 20 of them and most of them handle their guns with something other than the correct procedure. So because of that you shouldn't fire this guy, he is no different. Brilliant !!!!

Offered the chance to withdraw the testimony, thereby keeping this on the down low. They make the correct choice. That is until they put out a Grievance update stating all this laced with indignation. So if this pilots termination is upheld for not using the correct procedure. Would you want to be an FFDO that flew with this Expert Witness ?????? Do you know who does and doesn't read those updates ?????

You are very correct in that hopefully nobody else ends up in this type of proceeding with usapa defending you.

How can you defend this for one second......

The usapa geniuses use a pilot as an "Expert Witness" who is not even a FFDO. He says, in a round about way. Hey I have flown with over 20 of them and most of them handle their guns with something other than the correct procedure. So because of that you shouldn't fire this guy, he is no different. Brilliant !!!!

"It's so wrong, it must be right!" Vintage USAPA.

Ya, and ALPA has been a winner with so many termination proceedings. One comes to mind, close friend of mine, Fired for being accused of a racial slur to a van driver after 9/11. You see, the driver wanted to take his bags from him in the lobby to the van outside, and this individual refused to let the van driver take his bags out of sight. This southern gentleman, feeling his job had been indignified upon, complained that said pilot and uttered such slur. 3 YEARS after termination, the alpa lawyers finally tell him. Look, we've spent as much time on this, Take a settlement and find another job. that's the best we are doing for you. Ya ....Alpa is great
Alpa is great
Alpa is great
Alpa is great
Alpa is great

Do you guys click your heels twice too????

What about that LTD grievance that cost the company a few million? I'm sure there are others.....

Whatever..... I'll follow in the fold...

Usapa is bad
usapa is bad...

HA

Ooops, Hadn't checked my mailbox for domicile updates. here's the latest......

We have been getting many questions regarding the expiration dates that are clearly stated in LOA 93. The following language exists as Revisions to Hourly Pay Rates in LOA 93:

The rates of pay specified in Section 3 of the Agreement, as modified by the Restructuring Agreement, will be revised as follows:
  1. Freeze current rates effective 5/01/04 through 12/31/09.
  2. Reduce rates as frozen by 18%.
  3. Reduce International pay override, as stated in Section 3(F) and Section 18(C), by 18% for transoceanic trips; eliminate international override for non-transoceanic trips.
  4. Pay all flying at day rate.
The language in LOA 93 regarding pay rates and pay freezes expires on December 31, 2009. When the pay freeze expires on 12/31/09, we don’t just return back to the 18% reduction, but rather we return to the compensation section of LOA 84. The salient point here is that LOA 84 established pay rates twice each year with the last rate adjustment coming on May 1, 2009. It's that May 2009 rate that would be in effect on Dec. 31, 2009, when the LOA 93 "freeze/18% reduced rates" end. Doing the math on these numbers produces the following estimated pay schedules for January 2010 as per the restructuring agreement:

January 1, 2010 pay rates per Restructuring Agreement: 12th year Captain Rate 12th year F/O rate
A330-------$222.26
A330------$152.22
Group 1----$201.35
Group 1---$137.52
Group 2----$174.85
Group 2---$119.42

As usual, uSAPa is incredibly delusional. This is really simple. The company isn't going to adjust your rates at the end of the year. They're going to continue paying current rates, and you'll have to grieve it. That dimwit Lee Seham might file in federal court and claim that this is a major dispute since it affects rates of pay, but the courts will laugh at Seham (as they usually do) and send it back to the grievance process. There it will languish until an arbitrator gets a hold of it and laughs even harder at Seham (as they usually do).

Enjoy your concessionary rates, because they won't change until you accept the Nic and work with the West pilots to get a new contract.

Even at concessionary rates, My w2 is still higher than a Airtran f/o. Besides, the people that are laughing are those, laughing at the bastard that paid 25k to fly right seat of a 1900, And paid that money to a Major SC*AB to boot.

Even at concessionary rates, My w2 is still higher than a Airtran f/o.

An Eastie bragging about pay? Seriously?

Eastie max SNB CA - $125/hr
AirTran max SNB CA - $152/hr

How's it feel to make less than a guy who was hired at ValuJet? :laugh:

Latest resources

Back