• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Earn More Pay Working Fewer Hours

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear.

I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.

You know what I would do if I had a million dollars? I would invest half of it in glorious mutual funds and take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities and...

Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.

"Not all Chicks."

"No, but the kind of chicks that would double up on a dude like me do."

"Not all Chicks."

"No, but the kind of chicks that would double up on a dude like me do."

Sigh...we always have to mooch the best lines from movies outside the biz. It's about time we had one of our own...

Mix a little "Wings" with a touch of "Office Space", add a dash of "Super Troopers" and just enough "Always" to season, and bake.

Oh yea, Holly Hunter...it's GOTTA have Holly Hunter. She could sit on a stool reading the phone book, and I'd be happy.

Nu

Sigh...we always have to mooch the best lines from movies outside the biz. It's about time we had one of our own...

Um that's because only uber dorks run around quoting Top Gun all day... :rolleyes:

There was nothing wrong with it... until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.

Well now that you have managed to insult those of us who are actually making a career out flying for the regionals.... let's continue...."loose screw" and all.....

$104/hr * 100 hour credit per month (easy with rigs) = $125,000 per year. Add in profit sharing and you come up to $130,000 per year. Add in ESPP and 401k and you are up to over $140,000 per year. This with 4 weeks of vacation that can be turned into 12 weeks of vacation......

Guilty as charged....Call me "screw loose"...... I would be doing so much better if I was only a major FO.......:rolleyes:

Hey Gents- I wish everyone the best with this post!! Not a slam against the regionals (been there...) but a Good corporate pays that with pension and 300 hours on average. We keep the airline and Marriot points. They don't rack up as much as a fractional cause were home more. Fly safe I hope you all move on- rum

BTW, with a good corporate job you will never have a case of the Mondays (just to stay on topic). rum

Hey Gents- I wish everyone the best with this post!! Not a slam against the regionals (been there...) but a Good corporate pays that with pension and 300 hours on average. We keep the airline and Marriot points. They don't rack up as much as a fractional cause were home more. Fly safe I hope you all move on- rum

BTW, with a good corporate job you will never have a case of the Mondays (just to stay on topic). rum

....no worry's....there are some great corporate gigs out there......many that aren't union gigs....imagine that.....

If this goes south, that is were I am headed.....no more seniority/union airline gigs for me..... Until then, it isn't bad being at the top of a good regional....

I'm going to fly 11 hours this month.....I have some very good schedules and I don't have to deal with some of the downsides of corporate flying.....

Latest resources

Back