• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Early retirement letter from AA Capt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't blame him for going. I question his grasp of reality for thinking Arpey (or any other senior manager in any company in the U.S.) would care. TC

Anyone can write employees first. I was at a fractional that said the same thing to us until they realized that it takes money to be nice and then it changed reall quick. Good Luck!

I have seen my horses eat that grass on the other side of the fence. Before they realize it they have a big blister where the fence keeps chaffing their neck.

I have seen my horses eat that grass on the other side of the fence. Before they realize it they have a big blister where the fence keeps chaffing their neck.

Then again...

Some of us who have left the industry have found that the grass is indeed much tastier on the other side. I quit Delta two years ago (at age 43) for law school and am absolutely loving life.

After 22 years of flying jets - F-16's to 767's - I'd had enough. I don't miss airline flying at all, and find that I'm truly energized by the challenge of pursuing a new career.

To those who remain in the aviation business, I wish the best of luck. To those thinking about bailing, I can honestly say that leaving DAL was the best career decision I've made since UPT...

Cheers,

Felix

Latest resources

Back