• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
like I was saying, do you know what aircraft you are being hired for, or is it a suprise day 1 of class?

It takes three days to figure out if you are Arayan enough........

Sry guys couldn't resist.

You find out the first day of class. While things are getting better at Eagle, I think you are much better off heading to Skywest and living at home.

You said "If it was offered", I was under the impression that no new hires knew what or where they were going until first day of class. That is, AFTER you had quit previous job(where applicable) and had accepted a position there. Is this correct?

You will find out what is offered on the first day of class. As far as the CRJ goes, only 1 or 2 new hires have gone into the plane since I was hired. Mostly EMB lately. Saabs and ATRs are usally in the class too. Thinkgs are getting better at eagle if you are not on the CRJ, this may change in the near future but who really knows besides mgmt. Look at by numbers, there are 25 CRJs and like 200 EMBs. Take the Prop or EMB if offered. The CRJ is cool and all but I would much rather be in the Saab. DISPLACE ME PLEASE!!!

Latest resources

Back