Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freightdog75

Don't hassle the Hoff
Is the only way to apply at Eagle AirlineApps? The whole $50 thing kills me.

Also...........San Juan? Is this really where they are trying to send new hires? If so, how many actually go there out of a given newhire group? Chances for getting hired onto the jet right away?

Just looking for a few answers, thanks.

Merry Christmas all!!!!

Freight, Airline Apps is free for a individual use.

The chances of getting the jet right away is probably about 90%, they sent my entire class to ORD on the EMB, If there are any ATR SJU slots they usually go to the two or three youngest guys in the class. Eagle is a great place to work, and you will like it if you decide to go.

PM me your name and email address, and I will refer you.:D

I sent my junk to Comair a LONG time ago through airlineapps and used up my one freebee. Anyone know or have found a way around this? Mabye another registration of some kind? Thanks again.

siucavflight thank you for the response, I'll be in touch.

Freightdog - You're a Skyway'er right? If you're interested in SkyWest, send me a PM - it might keep you in MKE (if thats where you are)...

Yes sir I'm in MKE, born and raised in the city of beer.............sad to see whats going on here these days. Anywho......I just submit ny resume to SKYW this week with anticipation that they(you?) may be hiring for MKE in the near future. I'm just trying to weigh options with the career right now and get my name out there with multiple airlines.

PM to follow.

FD75

Yes sir I'm in MKE, born and raised in the city of beer.............sad to see whats going on here these days. Anywho......I just submit ny resume to SKYW this week with anticipation that they(you?) may be hiring for MKE in the near future. I'm just trying to weigh options with the career right now and get my name out there with multiple airlines.

PM to follow.

FD75
Good deal. I live in the OC (Oak Creek of course). We'll talk...

I sent my junk to Comair a LONG time ago through airlineapps and used up my one freebee. Anyone know or have found a way around this? Mabye another registration of some kind? Thanks again.

siucavflight thank you for the response, I'll be in touch.
You got it, just need to make another resistration. I did this a few times.

You said "If it was offered", I was under the impression that no new hires knew what or where they were going until first day of class. That is, AFTER you had quit previous job(where applicable) and had accepted a position there. Is this correct?

Only take the jet if you want to be on reserve for a while. I am on the CRJ in DFW and have been the bottom guy for almost a year. Take a prop in the states if it is offered.
The chances of getting the CRJ out of training are very slim. The reserve list in ORD on the EMJ is very short.

Latest resources

Back