• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
C. Carrol

Can someone confirm the spelling of Claudette Carrol's name
Claudette Carrol or Claudetter Carroll

thanks
D

Those are firm orders for Emb 145 and also CRJ's that we have had on order for some time now, sence 98. With the options now comfimed this is why I say 40+ in 05. 38 firm EMB's and then the 25 CRJ options that we are going to take. I don't have the dilevery schedual for the optioned 25 yet.

Eagle was OK. I spent three years there and a lovely year on the rock. The pay sucked and reserve was nasty and pretty much non-commutable (from each of the 6 domiciles I did).

However...the pilots there are pretty great fun folks.

The key is to just realize that Eagle is a tool to be used. Get time, get experience and get the ***k out. They use you...use them.

Plus all the exotic international BS flying you'll do in the Caribbean makes for great interview conversation when the time comes.

Eagle is a great place to be FROM. Last week alone, I ran into two former Eaglets. One was in my new hire class at Eagle in 2000. He's now a Hawker and Excel captain, making around 80k. Those of his seniority still stuck at Eagle are FOs making in the 20ks. The other guy was hired at Eagle in late 2000 and is now flying a CJ single pilot, making 60k a year.

Having Eagle on your resume is a good thing, if you can make it out of there before stagnating.

Anyone know the correct spelling of Claudette Carrol, is it above or
Claudette, Carroll
thanks
D

Claudette Carroll.
Two Ts, Two Rs & Two Ls.

Getting a jump start on next year.....,

My training check airman said he is doing sim evals for new hires the first part of Dec in the SF3 (not the 707 like in years past). So I guess some interviews are a week or two away. He also heard anywhere from 400 to 700 newbies. Cool.....maybe I won't be ready reserve forever. :D

Latest resources

Back