• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle? Stay away newbies!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
they also told us, correct me if I'm wrong, that the only reason the upgrade time is continuing to stay high is because we don't have enough FOs to permit it

I honestly think the company wants to shrink to profitability, and we all know how well that goes. I forsee parking the saab fleet in 2008-2009 in order to focus on jet flying, then eventually starting to park the E135/140s and replacing them on a 2:1 scale for a 70-100 seat a/c a long ways down the road. At the end, Eagle wil be a much smaller pilot group, approx 2000 pilots, and consist of E145s, CRJ700s, and maybe a 100seat a/c. One thing is for sure, the shrinkage will continue.

Wouldn't count on the 100 seaters, though. APA would have to give up scope, and they are just as ticked off with mgmt. as we are. Why on god's green earth would, they give up anything in their next contract? They will not allow anything concessionary to be in their next contract.

Wouldn't count on the 100 seaters, though. APA would have to give up scope, and they are just as ticked off with mgmt. as we are. Why on god's green earth would, they give up anything in their next contract? They will not allow anything concessionary to be in their next contract.

If not 100 seaters, then I would bet on exercising the additional 25 CRJ options and retiring the E135s/140s at the same time.

If not 100 seaters, then I would bet on exercising the additional 25 CRJ options and retiring the E135s/140s at the same time.
Except for the very poor relationship between Eagle and Bombardier

I think he was being faceious.

Latest resources

Back