• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EAGLE, SKYWEST or REPUBLIC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Offer from all of them, but who is the best as far as pay, upgrade and reserve. Any input will help. Thanks!
None of the above Lowes is a better job, higher pay, and no forced JR. manning. Run as fast as you can from this industry. Home repair/remodel is the future, people gotta live indoors, they dont have to go to Moline.
PBR

Why would any company need a monetary training contract if they didn't suck balls?

Big Sky (one year 10g)
Great Lakes (one year 8g)
Colgan (10 g or something)
Mesa (just sucks)
Republic (two year 15g)
and I am sure there are plenty others.

Of the worst I think Republic is one of the best.

It's all about comfortness to me. If you've never sat in a 170 or crj700. then you wont know what I am talking about. I know this is FI but Im not knocking the companies that have the crj. I'm just stating my own opinion that the 170 is a superior a/c compared to the crj700. Again, just look at what a/c Air Canada decided to go with. Nuff said

like the bankrupt folks at Air Canada know all eh hoser?

if its all comfortness then Midwest would be the largest and most profitable airline in the world dolt.

Heres to you Mr. Internet Tough Guy!:beer:

:laugh:

i don't know whats more flaming, your posts or your lifestyle. you can admit you're a republic fa. that's why you care about the roomy 170 cabin and it's "revolutionary" design.

4 years ago Comair was the number 1 regional, now its neck and neck with skywest and republic. In four years both maybe bankrupt and I'll be a 4 year F/O on the steet looking for another job and going through thoses pain in the rear interviews again. I don't know how is better, but I do know one thing. American Eagle is one of the oldest regionals in the industry, and I'm not saying that were I'll go but these things are true. If I'm wrong, someone please set me streight.

You're right, AE is probably the largest Regional in the world, and probably the most stable.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back