• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle Shoot Down Offer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Truth be told, I was surprised. It's one thing to potentially vote your own job away, but quite another to basically tell the management to take their flow and their 60 -175s and shove them. That took some serious guts, way to go!

Truth be told, I was surprised. It's one thing to potentially vote your own job away, but quite another to basically tell the management to take their flow and their 60 -175s and shove them. That took some serious guts, way to go!

Flow goes nowhere...... They still have that...

Yes... It ain't like they are going to dissolve in 2 years and they have protection.

It ain't like they weren't going to get rid of the smaller RJ's? Look around..... If you are in a 50 Seat RJ then don't expect to be flying in it for long. By the time Eagle is dissolved everyone will have flowed or have gotten better jobs.

This will end up costing American more money then if they had neg. a better deal with Eagle.

If they want them at Eagle they'll place them there. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull a PDT/ALG move. They decide to place the planes at PSA or PDT and then sneak in and do a asset transfer of Eagle to either of the two Wholly Owned.

Another thing I've heard is that the planes will be converted to 190's and Mainline will operate them. Which might be easier then trying to find a contract carrier in this environment. People would be slamming at the door to fly the 190' for American.

Latest resources

Back