Eagle recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"11000 AA pilots. 2400 AE pilots.
AA: Large Aircraft 730 with more on the way.
AE: Small, Very Small Aircraft. What do we have 270?
I do not want to go any further than this. I would be typing for an hour. Do you really want me to believe, that anyone at the almighty and powerfull AA feels threatened by puny little Eagle. Yes we are way behind the pack, and who is to fault for that. We screwed ourselves before (2012) let's not do it again. You say you fly for AE but you sound like you fly for AA"

I have been on the jet long enough to see many of my passengers bypass big brother from Mexico to Michigan. Tell me is that a commuter feed? The numbers you stated equate to ratios of about 21.8 % Pilots 36 % A/C. Are we forgetting the 70 seat jet also? Which markets is that supposed to "feed"? And what is the plan if AMR gets no relief? Will we hang on to the Saabs or bring on more jets to fly the longer routes? These are the facts.
All I am saying is that now is the time to let AMR know that these pathetic payscales are just not cutting it for basically the same type of flying as Mainline domestic. Why should AMR be rewarded with more Eagle RJs unless they pay some sort of price whether it be a Single List or increased pay at the Regionals. Lets jump on this chance and try and improve things with the help of APA. APA is looking out for themselves no doubt but look at what having them as our enemy has gotten us...Jack and Chit!! I for one would like to someday be rewarded for the dues paid instead of spending my carreer as a low paid regional pilot. And your last comment was below the belt.

That's what I thought...Later

"You got some issues Stan I think you need some counseling, to to get help your ass from bouncing the walls when your down some" Eminem-Stan

Latest resources

Back