• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle ready to implode?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get a life. We didn't miss the point. I know you were trying to flame the guys who've moved on and then come back to trash on eagle, but in the process you pissed off a bunch of furloughees. We are in the lateral move category by circumstance, not choice. It's hard enough reading the ALPA and company sites every day and realizing how bad Eagle has gotten over the past months. Your little flame bait is just one more straw on an already broken back, so let's just drop it.

3 Holer, eagle pilots have the right to bitch and moan, if you dont like it then dont read it. Its just one shaft after another, and this news of recalls is b.s. , a move to enhance "morale". Theyll probably just flake out on it like the last recall!

Last edited:
" . . . .ASA,ACA,Sky West, Comair, Air Wisconsin." Get real. Like any of those are any better. You should feel **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** kucky that Eagle ever called you for an interview in the first place. Grow up please! [/QUOTE].

Wow- spoken like a true Idiot. Guys like you remind me of the battered wives on Springer. Run back to the arms of the abuser. Run, Forrest, run!

It's no use replying to this guy. You can tell he's just bitter. He'll be stuck at the worst regional and his attitude alone wont let him move laterally even if he wanted to.

Yeah, leaving Eagle was definitely a bad move for me. Here I am sitting left seat in the Brasilia for about a year now, making $45/hour. It would have been much better for me to stay in the ATR or Jet at Eagle and get that valuable SIC time and pay. Oh well, I will just go mow my lawn at my new home.

SFR
(aka Shroth)
BTW - that lateral move looks terrible on my resume....so does the 600 hours of EMB-120 PIC!!!!

disregard the Saberliner name, I had to use his computer.

Sabreliner,

Yeah, the lateral move was bad for me, too. One year later and all I can show for it is two type ratings, PIC jet time, salary that has tripled and a second home (okay, I had to rub it in a little for Mr. 3HOLER).

Maybe we should start an club of the the people who left Eagle for a so-called "lateral" move. In my mind, any move from Eagle is not lateral, but upwards.

6000 hrs???

Anybody notice that 3Holer has 6000 hrs??? Maybe he cannot make a lateral move to the right seat of a 737 or MD80 like most pilots with his time.

My hat is off to Saberliner and English who were able to move forward with their careers, rather than sit in the right seat and pray that AMR does not outsource their jobs to the lowest bidder.

3 Holer:

I remember my interview with Eagle, while I was waiting for SkyWest. The first thing they told us before the interview process began was, "There's alot of negativity going on in the company right now, were not too sure why" H'mm must be a pretty sorry situation if it came to them saying that.

Mr. 3 Holer, I advise you to pull all of those 3 sticks out of your backside and smell reality at your crappy Eagle job!!!

Latest resources

Back