• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EAGLE new hiring times

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think they are going to get closer to the 1200/200 guys as they will stay longer. For some reason we have a high attrition rate right now?

Whats the fax # to fax your resume to get an app from eagle?
Or do they have another way of getting the app?

SkySpray said:
Maybe that's because Eagle sucks. Always has, always will. And I was there when things were "good".

That settles it for me. I'm canceling my class date!

NOT!

IHF

Can I get a phone# for Karen? I e-mailed and received a polite you will recieve a letter in the mail concerning an interview. I never did understand this message as phone calls seem to be the norm.
I will try again though, and I never give up, I just wait then pounce.

V-Snap

Well I got through to pilot recruiting.

Let me tell you make sure your online application is complete. Mine was held up only because one of my employment records didn't show a reason for leaving. This is not a required field on the application and somehow I missed it so it did not kick back when submitted.

Double check those apps, and they are going low to 1200 and 200 if they have to.

V-Snap

used airlineapps.com to fill out my Frontier application... guess my stuff was sent to Eagle as well.

6000TT/5000ME/4500Turbine

About 7 days after I filled out the airlineapps.com application, I was sent a rejection letter from Eagle stating that I wasn't what they were looking for. I researched and found that I exceeded every single one of their minimums (times, education, etc...)

Was sort of humorous. Guess they want the low-time "trainable" folks.

Latest resources

Back