• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EAGLE new hiring times

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was sort of humorous. Guess they want the low-time "trainable" folks.
Not neccessarily true. My co-worker, who's probably 50'ish has a whole career of Navy P-3 flying under his belt, three masters degrees, two bachelors degrees and considerable 135 PIC turbine time, just turned down a class date with them. I heard he got an interview with SWA coming up as well.

The result was:" fix the problem and call me back" So I fixed the problem and I called her back. Then she said "OK I will reprocess the application" I said, OK what kind of time frame can I expect, I would like an idea so if need be I can check back and make any furthur corrections or updates as needed. She says "we review on a daily basis so I should receive one of 3 letters via e-mail" in time.
That was it, I will check back though in 1wk or so to make sure, as I did not receive anything the first time around.

V-Snap

Good job V-Snap. Definitely check back with her next week because they want to hire folks who want to work for them. However I suspect you'll hear from them soon as long as you meet all their requirements, etc... Keep us posted.

IHF

Latest resources

Back