EAGLE new hiring times

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks PP

Are there furloughed guys with more time available, and they're just leery of overqualified folks, or is 12 and 2 actually competitive now?

I guess there are the mins.. Just got the latest vacancy Bid
55 CA upgrades. (5 displacements) but still is quite some movement:)

I was told by one of their recruiters that 2000/500 with part 135 exp is competitive now but they have been hiring at lower.

IHF

According to my friend at Eagle, 1200 and 200 is what is needed to be competitive with the flowbacks.

Duck!

I had my paperwork walked up over a month ago with 1700(+) and 250(+) and have yet to hear anything.
I guess they are still working with the higher times or I just don't know the right person.

Oh well another round of resumes will go out at the end of the month.

Good Luck All

V-Snap

I interviewed back in February with 1650/500 and Part 135 experience. I was hired for the March 1 class. There were guys with a lot more and some with less time than me in class. It took about 2 months to hear from them.

v-snap said:
I had my paperwork walked up over a month ago with 1700(+) and 250(+) and have yet to hear anything.

V-Snap, Don't sit idly by dude!! I did not hear anything after a month either and look at my time, 4500 TT 1500 ME, 1000 Turbine, 600 actual IFR and 2.5 years part 135 freight. So I called the recruiting number and talked to Karen. She looked up my application in the system and scheduled me for an interview on the spot. Everything went well and I start class soon.

v-snap said:
I guess they are still working with the higher times or I just don't know the right person.

That doesn't matter, call them!!!

v-snap said:
Oh well another round of resumes will go out at the end of the month.

Get rid of that "oh well" attitude my friend and pursue that job!

IHF

Last edited:
Yeah call em. Believe me, they get awful busy around recruitment and you may have accidentally been "lost". As long as you are polite and don't badger them, I see nothing wrong with "following up" to see that they have your app or resume'. They wouldn't think poorly of that...you are only trying to to get a job.

The word around the school house is we are increasing hiring to 80 to 90 a month. We will be using ERJ sims at the academy, FSI DFW, and FSI Houston.
Good luck and be pro-active in trying to secure your job.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back