Eagle Jet International and Ameriflight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is a balance to flying that none of you seems to be understanding

You are right, we are all idiots with no real world experience and need a pu$$y crybaby newbie flight instructor to show us the light.

Thanks bud, Go home and shut up.

try reading more carefully

modecontrol said:
For a while when times were good for pilots a guy with Gulfstream or Eagle Jet background could slip through the cracks and get hired by a quality regional. They way things are now everyone is very picky about who gets called for an interview much less getting a job offer. Noone in the hiring department is under any pressure to fill classes. There are 100 times more applicants than positions and filling a class is easy to do. If you go through a program like Eagle Jet or Gulfstream many of us will not have much respect for you and do whatever we can to keep you from getting in the door.

hey bud...do "US" a favor and do not refer to " WE" in your statments. just a reminder that you do not speak for the entire regional pilot population.

j

If you take a moment you'll see that I wrote "many of us" which distinctly implies not all of us. After approx 15 years around this industry I think I'm qualified to make that observation.

Oh and I was looking at your background where it says you've flown "all props." I've always been curious what it was like to fly a Lockheed Constellation. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

So were you a Gulfstream or Eagle Jet pilot?

Latest resources

Back