Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

STREAKS

Skin and Steel
Whats the deal with eagle hiring so much, and anyone know how long it will go on? I was told by HR that they need people quick.

Attrition only, 15-20 leaving a month.

Eagle Hiring

According to my Buddy Kit Darby All airlines will be hiring including the Majors. There is a pilot Shortage out there. Join his little scam.. oops.. I mean organization and you'll be Flying Heavy Iron across the pond before you know it. All it takes is a High School Diploma, commercial multi engine rating and joining 1-800-KIT-RICH..... Pay your Union DUES.

DwayneWorthless said:
According to my Buddy Kit Darby All airlines will be hiring including the Majors. There is a pilot Shortage out there. Join his little scam.. oops.. I mean organization and you'll be Flying Heavy Iron across the pond before you know it. All it takes is a High School Diploma, commercial multi engine rating and joining 1-800-KIT-RICH..... Pay your Union DUES.

Was that Kit Darby or Pilotyip??

Didnt Kit Darby come on here once and try to defend his sales pitches?

well, some of us have said that the first sign of a small recall coming up would be a ramp up in hiring to cover all the CA resignations that would come as a result.... DOH!

...wont be holding my breath

Latest resources

Back