Eagle growth spurt?

STREAKS

Skin and Steel
Total Time
Whats the deal with eagle hiring so much, and anyone know how long it will go on? I was told by HR that they need people quick.

T-prop

Ab Initio is the best...
Total Time
Attrition only, 15-20 leaving a month.

DwayneWorthless

The Supreme One
Total Time
$$$$$$
Eagle Hiring

According to my Buddy Kit Darby All airlines will be hiring including the Majors. There is a pilot Shortage out there. Join his little scam.. oops.. I mean organization and you'll be Flying Heavy Iron across the pond before you know it. All it takes is a High School Diploma, commercial multi engine rating and joining 1-800-KIT-RICH..... Pay your Union DUES.

Flic1

Total Time
5000+
DwayneWorthless said:
According to my Buddy Kit Darby All airlines will be hiring including the Majors. There is a pilot Shortage out there. Join his little scam.. oops.. I mean organization and you'll be Flying Heavy Iron across the pond before you know it. All it takes is a High School Diploma, commercial multi engine rating and joining 1-800-KIT-RICH..... Pay your Union DUES.

Was that Kit Darby or Pilotyip??

414Flyer

Down with Chemtrails!
Total Time
Didnt Kit Darby come on here once and try to defend his sales pitches?

pacsky72

Total Time
well, some of us have said that the first sign of a small recall coming up would be a ramp up in hiring to cover all the CA resignations that would come as a result.... DOH!

...wont be holding my breath