Eagle flow ups

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

100 c.i.

Good luck Eagle flow ups. I am not trying or influence your decision on coming over to AA, but it is not a position i would want to be in. Why would anybody leave a good paying left seat position, probably home based to commute to a mia or jfk 20 days on reserve to fly with a bunch of Cap. that will make your live completely miserable. That is if you even make it out of training. Just trying to make sence of it.

Good luck Eagle flow ups. I am not trying or influence your decision on coming over to AA, but it is not a position i would want to be in. Why would anybody leave a good paying left seat position, probably home based to commute to a mia or jfk 20 days on reserve to fly with a bunch of Cap. that will make your live completely miserable. That is if you even make it out of training. Just trying to make sence of it.

Try gaining a grasp on basic grammar and punctuation.

BTW, you're a complete tool.
That is if you even make it out of training.
Get over yourself. There are junior guys that *grasp* fly RJ's that are better pilots that you are.

Thank God the OP threw in those qualifiers. Otherwise I would have suspected that he wasn't sincere.

I agree. No way I'd want to be on the very bottom of that seniority list. I'd stay at Eagle or move to Delta/JB/AirTran when hiring opens up. AA is a sinking ship with that huge pension liability dragging it down...

U guys have no idea what you are talking about....or it's all flamebait.

cliff
LFW

Listen here dumba$$.......AE training is much tougher that AA training.....our guys would not have any trouble passing AA training......UR captains giving our guys trouble......Not unless they put themselves in jeopardy as well........Im sure AA wouldnt tolerate harassment or a hostile work environment.....

Listen here dumba$$.......AE training is much tougher that AA training.....our guys would not have any trouble passing AA training......UR captains giving our guys trouble......Not unless they put themselves in jeopardy as well........Im sure AA wouldnt tolerate harassment or a hostile work environment.....
Not saying AA training is tougher, just passing what is being said online. Not going to be fun, but back to the question. WHY WOULD ANY ONE past 40 years old WANT TO COME OVER?

Boy, I don't know why anyone would WANT to go work for AA.................oh yeah, now I remember, maybe because for every one mediocre airline job (such as AA) there are 20-30 sheeety jobs out there where the good majority of us will end up spending most of our careers at. Not everyone is gonna make it to SWA, JB, FED EX, UPS, etc..........fill in the blank.

Latest resources

Back