• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

E170 and Skywest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it's a misprint then that's just too bad for the Skywest people out there and the passengers. Those CR7s can't compare with the E170 in terms of passenger comfort and I hear from E170 pilots that it is an enjoyable aircraft to fly. Having flown on both recently, the CR7 just can't compare - not even close...

The could be doing the route with some crj-700s operated by SKYW and emb 170s operated by SA. I have seen a mix of 700s and 170s on other routes like ORF.

This would make the paper half right

D

They are Shi*taco's or Shi=tle America's or whoever they are now...

Republic Airways holding company, anyways, will be doing that flying....

It's only SLC __ CMH as far a I know...

Does everybody at Skywest have shiny Jet syndrome???????

:rolleyes:On U Six...you are killing me! YOU sound like someone with "Shinny Jet Syndrome!" They might be nice, but NOT for the CRAPPY PAY they are getting!

SKYW does pretty much all of the UAX ground handling in DEN which might be causing the press to be confused. If I was placing bets they would not be for any Embraer jets appearing at SKYW. Just one guys opinion.

I just talked to a fellow SkyWester yesterday just returning from 70 transition training. He mentioned that Atkin came in and spoke with them. I guess his tone was sounding like we already knew, but the books said both 700/900 and he mentioned we will have them by Jan/Feb. Guess there won't be E170, but rather the 900s with the lower seat configs (705). I heard this second hand info, but he is a very reliable source. Take it for what it's worth.

USC328

Latest resources

Back