E-190s at Airtran?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like someone failed statistics.

I was polled and I voted against it. Most pilots here disagree with me. I can accept that. The polling was done correctly and is a fair representation of the collective will of the pilot group.

Does CNN and USAToday poll every American when they report Bush's approval ratings?

No, they do not, and they can't. We have 1400+ pilots. It's simple, just like we voted for union officers. Each pilot logs on, votes simply "yes or no", and then the union releases the results of the referendum as to whether or not to support it. Done. EVERY PILOT needs the opportunity to voice on this issue. We are small enough that on an issue like this, it is simple to have a true vote.

People like you (LiveFast) make me embarrassed to wear my uniform. Your gripes with the union only show your ignorance. Why meet in HPN you ask? FYI, the mediator sets the locations. If you "don't trust these people as far as I can throw them" you obviously don't know them very well. I'm not going to waste my time responding point by point to all the inaccuracies you brought up, the company propaganda machine has already brainwashed you.

Lear, the last session was "highly disappointing" because of the companys compensation proposal. From what we were told, certain aspects of scheduling were TA'd based on assumptions regarding how compensation was to be handled (rigs, min day, etc). Alan said it was the most disappointing session this year.

It's time to turn up the heat out there on line. Fly Safe!!

I know some of them quite well actually. And if you are embarrased to wear the uniform because I think independently, maybe you should take a look in the mirror. SH PROVED during the last negotiation that he could not be trusted, yet here he is again.

Good luck with "turning up the heat". Individual "job actions" are useless. They waste money and piss off passengers. It's people like you that make ME embarrased to wear the uniform.

Kolski? Is that you?

SH PROVED during the last negotiation that he could not be trusted, yet here he is again..

That is a direct quote from an email sent by Steve Kolski to Alan Philpot last year.

You've been brainwashed bro.

Kolski? Is that you?

That is a direct quote from an email sent by Steve Kolski to Alan Philpot last year.

You've been brainwashed bro.

:rolleyes: Whatever.

LFFS,
A Union works much like the U.S. House and Senate, you put the Officers in with your vote and they do what they feel is right. They dont always make the right choice be it NPA or ALAP etc, but if you want something different that leaves you two choices. 1 YOU run for office, or 2 YOU lead a recall effort. I know niether will happen because it would require an effort that many just would rather not do. I respect you voice because you do speek up, but I disagree with your points of view. But hey it is a free country, our Troops die every day to provide us that.

LFFS,
A Union works much like the U.S. House and Senate, you put the Officers in with your vote and they do what they feel is right. They dont always make the right choice be it NPA or ALAP etc, but if you want something different that leaves you two choices. 1 YOU run for office, or 2 YOU lead a recall effort. I know niether will happen because it would require an effort that many just would rather not do. I respect you voice because you do speek up, but I disagree with your points of view. But hey it is a free country, our Troops die every day to provide us that.

Agreed. I have tried many times to get involved. I think my single biggest complaint is the hypocrisy of asking for volunteers, and promising good communications, and then never responding to anything, ever. Emails, calls, no one ever answers the phone, etc. We probably agree on much more than you think. I'm guessing that our REAL disagreement is regarding how things are handled.

I guess so. Take care fly safe and wear your Pin. :beer:

Agreed. I have tried many times to get involved. I think my single biggest complaint is the hypocrisy of asking for volunteers, and promising good communications, and then never responding to anything, ever. Emails, calls, no one ever answers the phone, etc. We probably agree on much more than you think. I'm guessing that our REAL disagreement is regarding how things are handled.

You have ample opportunities to ask questions and volunteer your services. I did it.

Have you gone to any of the Picadilly meetings? How about taken part in any of the monthly conference calls?

Don't tell me you've been working during every meeting/call. It might take a little effort on your part, but I guess it's easier to come here to bitch and moan.

You have ample opportunities to ask questions and volunteer your services. I did it.

Have you gone to any of the Picadilly meetings? How about taken part in any of the monthly conference calls?

Don't tell me you've been working during every meeting/call. It might take a little effort on your part, but I guess it's easier to come here to bitch and moan.

Let me ask you a question. If you wanted to GIVE me $20, how long would you chase after me until you said "screw this, he obviously doesn't want it"? Or if you go on a date and the girl never gets back to you, she's not interested right? So you stop pursuing. Same thing, don't return my emails or calls, you aren't interested. Get it now?

Latest resources

Back