Dynamic Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CharlieLima

Does anyone have any insight on Dynamic Aviation? They are always looking for pilots. Usually, not a good sign, especially in this job market. Any feedback would be appreciated.

It's been about 10 years since I knew people at Dynamic, however I would guess the reason they are always looking for pilots is for similar reasons as in the past.

The flying they do is extremely UNIQUE. They used to do a lot of work in Central America and not everyone is cut-out for it (I know I wouldn't have liked it). I don't want to give false information so I'd say contact them if you are interested. They were very good people when I trained in the Shenandoah Valley, can't vouch for now though.

Good Luck.

Good friend of mine used to fly C-12's for them in Iraq, doing ISR work.

He mentioned pay was something along the lines of $525/day, something like that. He did have his issues with the joint. Pay was actually a tad on a lower side for these types of operations, at least on the pilot side. And you end up taking MilAir into Kuwait, and having to go through that stuff for who knows how many days youll end up sitting in the tent city waiting to go in/out of country......

I also communicate with the guy flying Dynamics single KingAir in Kabul. Different situation....Pay is lower than the ISR side (I believe)...Only a 2 guy operation, FO usually has an A&P...You fly, then get home and help wrench...And live on the economy.....But they have their families out with them in that one....I'd never in a million years bring my wife and kids to live in Kabul (Having also lived on the economy in Kabul myself)....

Look into Avenge/Telford and L3....they all have programs firing up out there, with higher pay and some better situations (i guess that view will depend on the person)......

I know Dynamic and Avenge are getting their own dash8 operations up and running as we speak as well.

Work is out there to be found......

Latest resources

Back