Dyk

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nomore

I read about this on some other message board. Can you guess which one? September is Bourbon Month! As a fan of corn, water and charred barrels I just wanted to share this with all my fractional brothers. In fact the Senate declared it, so I guess not everything a politician does is bad.

Last edited:
I read about this on some other message board. Can you guess which one? September is Bourbon Month! As a fan of corn, water and charred barrels I just wanted to share this with all my fractional brothers. In fact the Senate declared it, so I guess not everything a politician does is bad.

EXCELLENT!!!

Only two more months

I just wanted to "bump" this thread to give everyone time to get ready. September is coming on quick, and I would hope no one would go into Bourbon month without a little training!

Last edited:
Now don't throw your glasses at me guys...;) but I prefer rum or vodka. That disclosure made, I will be proud to toast y'all in September with a splash of bourbon in a very tall glass of Diet Coke. I'm going to need a lot of training. Dare I ask, would vanilla, cherry, or lime work better with bourbon?

If you're shaking your head in disbelief, let me assure you that my husband does drink bourbon so there's no need to disown my family... :p NJW

Latest resources

Back