• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DUI and the FAA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your opinion would not be inline with science, with medicine, or even with an any professional who treats "addictions." Educate yourself a little, and you'll learn you're wrong. You'll also learn you're wrong about "beating it." Spoken in the same vein as an alcoholic...who hasn't yet admitted to alcholoism. You never beat it. But you spend the rest of your life trying to be sober. Being sober doesn't mean you've "beaten" it, and you will never cure the "addiction."

It's a disease. It's classified as a disease. Any medical expert will tell you as much. Any medical journal, text, paper, or treatise will recognize it as such. Certainly any recovering alcoholic will tell you the same. Visit an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting some time; you may find it educational.

Hummm!!! Really! I quit smoking, I started when I was 12-13 years old Now 30 I was 3 packs a day when I quit and did it cold turkey on 10/22/2003 not even one drag after I decided to quit. The cravings for Nicotine ceased it took about six months.

I have been to many meetings Mother, Sister, Aunts, Uncles, & Cousins are Methamphetamine & Pill Addicts my Father is an Alcoholic. They all make the choice not to stop/change their behavior. All I here when I go there is people that are whining and sniveling about their Addiction or talking about what doctor "prescriber" gives better prescriptions "pansy pills" to help deal with their addiction. These people self inflict or choose to snort the line, take the drink, or inject that crap in to their vein it dose not get their uncontrolled like cancer, or other disease like malaria. The ones that swap their drug for feel good "pansy pills" and claim they are clean just because they take legal prescribed pharmaceuticals hahahaha.... thats a joke.

"Whats the difference between a drug dealer and a drug Pusher In this Country? Well the Drug Pusher has a M.D. after their name!"

As with any drugs there is Use, Irresponsibility, & Abuse! I am not a drug addict but I will spend the rest of my life trying to be be clean just as they do. When and if I drink I do it responsibility! It's all about self control Period.

As for the medical experts, journals, texts, & papers why would they not classified it as a disease as it will give them M.D.'s employment security and let them push the legal drugs for the pharmaceutical company's.

Last edited:
If your friend works for a carrier that gos to Canada they may find this very interesting.

"Canada regards DUI / DWI as an extremely serious offense. A conviction for Driving Under the Influence (DUI or DWI) will qualify you as a member of the Inadmissible Class. Those non-Canadian citizens with such convictions will not be allowed to enter Canada freely.
The Inadmissible status can be removed, after a period of many years, by applying for a Minister's Approval of Rehabilitation. Although, you can visit Canada before the Inadmissible status is removed. This requires you apply for a Temporary Resident Permit. The Temporary Resident Permit allows you to visit Canada for a single purpose or for a limited period. This process requires completion of forms and paying fees.
Persons may apply for a Temporary Resident Permit, Approval of Rehabilitation, or Permission to Return to Canada either in Canada or at one these Canadian visa offices in the United States."

Does this apply also to a reduced convication, like careless driving or reckless?

As for the medical experts, journals, texts, & papers why would they not classified it as a disease as it will give them M.D.'s employment security and let them push the legal drugs for the pharmaceutical company's.

In addition to being smarter and wiser than the plethora of professionals here who believe you're a flying corpse, you're more qualified than the entire medical profession combined, too. Not surprising, coming from you. The real miracle is that you haven't screwed yourself into a mountainside or a lamp post already. Proof only that luck happens.

I have been to many meetings Mother, Sister, Aunts, Uncles, & Cousins are Methamphetamine & Pill Addicts my Father is an Alcoholic. They all make the choice not to stop/change their behavior. All I here when I go there is people that are whining and sniveling about their Addiction or talking about what doctor "prescriber" gives better prescriptions "pansy pills" to help deal with their addiction. These people self inflict or choose to snort the line, take the drink, or inject that crap in to their vein it dose not get their uncontrolled like cancer, or other disease like malaria. The ones that swap their drug for feel good "pansy pills" and claim they are clean just because they take legal prescribed pharmaceuticals hahahaha.... thats a joke.

You're telling us you come from a long line of alcoholics and drug addicts, then. In fact, it appears you're the only one sober in your world, though your posts certainly wouldn't draw one to that conclusion, either...you're batting a thousand.

In addition to being smarter and wiser than the plethora of professionals here who believe you're a flying corpse, you're more qualified than the entire medical profession combined, too. Not surprising, coming from you. The real miracle is that you haven't screwed yourself into a mountainside or a lamp post already. Proof only that luck happens.

Avbug why don't you prove it? Go look at some medical professionals portfolios.

You're telling us you come from a long line of alcoholics and drug addicts, then. In fact, it appears you're the only one sober in your world, though your posts certainly wouldn't draw one to that conclusion, either...you're batting a thousand.

I Would not say long line just immediate family which is scullfu########ed pansys. No there are many others that are sober but to blind to see they are brain washed by society and religion and don't have an independent thought in their head. Avbug we know your a controlling type and you cannot use Fear to control me as I am immune not afraid of death been there don't that not so bad rather peaceful.

Avbug we know your a controlling type and you cannot use Fear to control me as I am immune not afraid of death been there don't that not so bad rather peaceful.

Is English not your native language? I have no idea what you just attempted to say, but it certaily came across as blatently stupid.

Try again.

Is English not your native language? I have no idea what you just attempted to say, but it certaily came across as blatently stupid.

Try again.

Avbug, You sound like a broken record why don't you go take more pills and let society and religion brain wash and control you a little more!

Typo's Happen!

certaily?
blatently?

So is English your second language?

Last edited:
Typos? Let's examine that one again, then. I couldn't give a stuff about your spelling...your incoherent syntax is reminiscent of someone who's dropped too much acid.

Avbug we know your a controlling type and you cannot use Fear to control me as I am immune not afraid of death been there don't that not so bad rather peaceful.

I'll leave aside the idea that I'm a controlling type, but will suggest that if you really feel controlled over the internet, then you have some serious independence issues. You have no idea how thrilled I am to know you're immune, though that's probably more information than I needed to know. From your run-on sentence, one has a hard time determining what it is to which you're immune, be it fear or death. If you find yourself being controlled through your television or computer, you might try the ubiquitous tin foil hat...it would match your level of paranoia.

You appear to suggest that you have been dead and found it peaceful, though that does leave open ended the question as to what you're doing here trying to kill yourself while bragging about it like a cheap conquest on a daily basis. On that topic, let me say you're eyes haven't been opened yet to know what you're saying; you really do come across as an idiotic, incoherent 14 year old most of the time, but in this case, like one who has a lot of troube with the English language.

Keep on like that and you'll likely lose your medical for mental defect before you have a chance to deprive your wife and child(ren) of a husband and father, or kill a passenger along the way. We can only hope, because for all your shear stupidity, nobody here wants to see you get hurt...however much a wreck in slow motion you may be.

I'll leave aside the idea that I'm a controlling type,

Yea becuse it's true!

but will suggest that if you really feel controlled over the internet, then you have some serious independence issues.

Nope I don't feel controlled just pointing out you try and control.

You have no idea how thrilled I am to know you're immune, though that's probably more information than I needed to know. From your run-on sentence, one has a hard time determining what it is to which you're immune, be it fear or death.

Deffineantly not immune to death!

If you find yourself being controlled through your television or computer, you might try the ubiquitous tin foil hat...it would match your level of paranoia.

Nope not being controlled by any of that! But a lot of Humans are.

You appear to suggest that you have been dead and found it peaceful,

Yep, Was dead an entire 3 min when I was a teenager motorcycle accident I was a dumbass and did not ware a helmet oops my fault!

though that does leave open ended the question as to what you're doing here trying to kill yourself while bragging about it like a cheap conquest on a daily basis.

Nope, Not trying to kill myself just trying to enjoy life and share my experiences.

On that topic, let me say you're eyes haven't been opened yet to know what you're saying; you really do come across as an idiotic, incoherent 14 year old most of the time, but in this case, like one who has a lot of troube with the English language.

I speak American just fine! Writing it well maybe I am not a 100% perfect and not a human Dictionary or Thesaurus like yourself. Also electronic spell and grammar checking has it's limitations.

Keep on like that and you'll likely lose your medical for mental defect before you have a chance to deprive your wife and child(ren) of a husband and father, or kill a passenger along the way.

Oh avbug are you that blind! Death can happen anytime any place with out warning we all take risk anytime we move faster then a walking pace.

If anyone has a mental defect it's you! I believe Your a Chicken Crap Punk with out balls that hides behind a computer screen!!! Wait till you go blabbering this type of stuff to the wrong person at the wrong time if you even got the balls to do it face to face! Thats is whats going to get yourself killed.

You are not going to stop what I do. If you think I need more training or whatever then come provide it or foot the bill and I will do it! Other than that please stop with the personal attacks. If you have a problem with me or my actions then grow some balls and confront me about it in person.

I speak American just fine!

It's English, brightspark, and apparently you don't. It's the English language. Look it up some time.

...I was a dumbass...

Was??

I believe Your a Chicken Crap Punk with out balls that hides behind a computer screen!!! Wait till you go blabbering this type of stuff to the wrong person at the wrong time if you even got the balls to do it face to face! Thats is whats going to get yourself killed.

You're making death threats now, you professional little man? You're a bright one.

You are not going to stop what I do.

Of course not. The ground will do that.

Latest resources

Back