• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DUI and the FAA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope making a prediction just as you tell me how I am going to meet my end!

Please....give it up as you are making a fool out of yourself on just about every post. This has drifted so far off the subject that it has become meaningless to just about everyone. I'm amazed that the Bug has kept up with this string of BS. It must be pretty boring out there waiting for the next fire to erupt!

I'm amazed that the Bug has kept up with this string of BS. It must be pretty boring out there waiting for the next fire to erupt!

We stayed busy for a couple of days there, but yes, it's slow. We're waiting for an assignment, and for the moment, we have wireless and air conditioning...rare during the season. And all the gatorade we can drink. It's either sit here and dangle catnip in front of NW Pilot (which has the added benifit of keeping him close to his computer where he can't hurt anyone), or go construct a GPS mount. To be honest, it's a toss-up. It's too hot to go wash the airplane right now...

We stayed busy for a couple of days there, but yes, it's slow. We're waiting for an assignment, and for the moment, we have wireless and air conditioning...rare during the season. And all the gatorade we can drink. It's either sit here and dangle catnip in front of NW Pilot (which has the added benifit of keeping him close to his computer where he can't hurt anyone), or go construct a GPS mount. To be honest, it's a toss-up. It's too hot to go wash the airplane right now...

That is FUNNY!

Latest resources

Back