Duane Woerth rumor... YGTBSM!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aa73

Just read a rumor that Woerthless has accepted a position with NWA Management as a lobbyist... is this effin' true?? 73

Just read a rumor that Woerthless has accepted a position with NWA Management as a lobbyist... is this effin' true?? 73

Ummmm, how about we use something besides fraternity brother grammar.

Highly unlikely.

Ummmm, how about we use something besides fraternity brother grammar.

You've never been an ALPA member, have you? I thought AA was pretty restrained. TC

Free country, say it how you feel my brother!

I'd say Highly Likley.

You obviously don't know Captain Woerth.

You don't think he's going back to being a lowly line Captain, with a Sh*ty contract do you?

Of course not. He hasn't flown in many, many years, so no one expects him to go back to that. Besides, that would be a waste of the political skills and contacts that he's built over the years. I fully expect that he'll become a lobyist for some labor organization, possibly the AFL-CIO. For now, he seems to just be taking a break.

What's Randy Babbit doing these days?

He has his own consulting firm that deals mainly in the airline industry and with labor groups.

Ferlo, along with any intelligent pilot knows Worthlessness character. That is why it's VERY HIGHLY LIKELY that he will be sucking up to who will pay the most. He never demonstrated a ounce of character while leading the Association, why would he start now? Get back in your cubicle at Herndon PCL. Duane will be around to take your sorry rear to the Crab Legs and Rack of Lamb buffet. Of course "Flight Loss Reimbursement" will apply.

Ferlo, along with any intelligent pilot knows Worthlessness character. That is why it's VERY HIGHLY LIKELY that he will be sucking up to who will pay the most. He never demonstrated a ounce of character while leading the Association, why would he start now? Get back in your cubicle at Herndon PCL. Duane will be around to take your sorry rear to the Crab Legs and Rack of Lamb buffet. Of course "Flight Loss Reimbursement" will apply.
PCL doesn't work for ALPA. He's a status rep in DTW, hopefully moving to greener pastures in very short order.

Never met DW, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Ferlo, along with any intelligent pilot knows Worthlessness character.

Have you ever met Captain Woerth and spoken to him for even a couple of minutes?

Of course "Flight Loss Reimbursement" will apply.

I haven't had any FPL in the past two months, and I've taken maybe 5 or 6 days total in the last year. My work for ALPA is done almost exclusively on my days off.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back