• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Duane Woerth question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You don't agree with him, so he should go to jail? What has he done that is illegal? Removing him from office is one thing. What do you have to back this up?

Hair-on-Fire said:
He told you guys to vote Democrat, but you just wouldn't listen.

That shows a level of ignorance so deep, I don't know where to begin to dig to show you the light...

DW may go to jail for tampering with the integration between TWA and AA. He was negotiating with the APA before, during and after the integration without informing the TWA MEC. He also instructed the ALPA-assigned attorney to advise the TWA MEC to act contrary to its best interests.

Woerthless may well follow YOUR dues money out of the country to avoid prosecution.TC

Captain Overs said:
Since we all have had to take significant pay cuts I was wondering if ALPA leadership should do the same to feel our pain. If they did maybe they would play a litttle more hardball instead of just letting managements do what they please.

The National officers' pay is predicated based on a metric involving the pay scales of several of the highest paying seats of all ALPA carriers I believe so under that methodology, then they have taken some form of economic hit, since virtually all legacy carriers have undergone significant concessionary bargaining rounds.

-Neal

AA717driver said:
That shows a level of ignorance so deep, I don't know where to begin to dig to show you the light...

DW may go to jail for tampering with the integration between TWA and AA. He was negotiating with the APA before, during and after the integration without informing the TWA MEC. He also instructed the ALPA-assigned attorney to advise the TWA MEC to act contrary to its best interests.

Woerthless may well follow YOUR dues money out of the country to avoid prosecution.TC

Do you have proof and evidence of these claims?

-Neal

pianoman said:
You don't agree with him, so he should go to jail? What has he done that is illegal? Removing him from office is one thing. What do you have to back this up?

Well we'll see what judge Hamilton has to say....

09:00 AM (r)Thomas Rachford v. Air Line Pilots Assoc.
C 03-3618 PJH
Plaintiffs' Motion for Leave to File Third Amended Complaint
-----------

This case goes before the judge TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

BluDevAv8r said:
Do you have proof and evidence of these claims?

-Neal

Just witnesses and documents with more coming with discovery.TC

NAA Pilot said:
Hopefull Worthless will end up behind bars.

It's not any particular political party's fault that ALPO NEVER learned the leassons that Eastern, Pan Am, TWA, Braniff, US Air, etc etc taught them about pensions.

If he is guilty I hope he does.....

Funny... us pilots never learned the lessons either....

Dumb and dumber...that is fair isn't it?

Duane? Duaneis it really you?

Rez O. Lewshun said:
If he is guilty I hope he does.....

Funny... us pilots never learned the lessons either....

Dumb and dumber...that is fair isn't it?

Another post dredged up about ALPA from over a week ago. Anyone see a pattern with this guy?

Sleep well Rez, it is all the memberships fault. Are you paid to defend ALPA or are you just feeling a little insecure these days down there in Herndon?

Boeingman said:
Another post dredged up about ALPA from over a week ago. Anyone see a pattern with this guy?

Sleep well Rez, it is all the memberships fault. Are you paid to defend ALPA or are you just feeling a little insecure these days down there in Herndon?

Nope just tried of pilots looking like clowns. I wish they would get informed so they we can shake up ALPA and make it work for the avg line pilot. Let's get rid of ALPA and start a better union. Right now the avg line pilot is too ignorant to be effective. You just can't throw 1.95% at the problem, gotta use you brain....

Rez O. Lewshun said:
Nope just tried of pilots looking like clowns. I wish they would get informed so they we can shake up ALPA and make it work for the avg line pilot. Let's get rid of ALPA and start a better union. Right now the avg line pilot is too ignorant to be effective. You just can't throw 1.95% at the problem, gotta use you brain....

Informed informed blah blah blah.. Yes Rez we are all to ignorant and have no brains. There is that elitist attitude reeking out of you again.

Latest resources

Back