Dual rated jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fox6

Anybody flying corporate and utilitzing a dual rating? I would like to find somewhere that I could fly helo's and then pick up a f.o. job in a fixed wing. These jobs are probably few and far between, unfortunately all my helo time is single engine turbine, and my airplane time is mostly piston with only about 160 multi. How much multi would I need to be competitive for a job like this. Was hoping to use the Helicopter as a gateway to moving up the fixed wing "ladder".
Just looking for ideas or insight.
f6

Phillip Morris, United Technologies, Vulcan, CSX, McCaw Cellular, Bloomberg Services, AIG, Lucent, Mass Mutual, Johnson and Johnson (and S.C. too), Pfizer, Honeywell, Forstman Little, GE, Bristol-Myers Squib, Citigroup, and the Seminole Tribe of Florida come immediately to mind. I'm sure that there are others...

GV

CJ Systems Aviation Group in AGC however I think you need a bunch of helo time and turbine helo time to get hired. FO's fixed wing they hire low time if at the right place, right time.

I think CJ either hires you as either a FW or RW, I do not think they have dual role pilots. Since we are on the subject anyone know of anyone looking for a dual rated pilot.

Glenn

Try RJCorman they are a railroad conpany in Kentucky with a 414?, two 206's, a LR55 and a Challenger. They want someone to fly the helos and to sit right seat in their jets. They have their own private airport in Nicolasville, KY and the nicest hangar that I have ever seen.

IBM has dual rated pilots, S76B and either Falcon 2000 or G4

Latest resources

Back