• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dtw mem commute?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sucked hard back in '99-02. You had a chance if one of the wingtip flights in the early afternoon bank in MEM was a 727. Too many NW FA's. Jumpseat never vacant. It got good for awhile when they were repositioning a DC-10 to do the AMS evening flight out of MEM. I usually found the 2245L out of DTW and the 0630L out of MEM to have the lightest loads. Shocking, I know. How any of this is relevant to you today....I have no idea.
;)
Thanks for letting me re-live some great times. Best wishes and good luck!!!

Well since there isn't any US scheduled passenger airlines operating anything with 3 engines anymore, coupled with the last flights either direction leaving about 6pm, your info is basically completely irrelevant. That commute is lousy, thankfully I haven't been getting sent to MEM lately. Look at taking bridge flights through CVG, IND, BNA ect...

how do you get from main terminal to fedex?
I know a cab will take me there....but how about for a cheap penny pinching pilot?

thanks...and they come pick you up?

DTW MEM is going down to 2 dc9's and 2 crj900's starting in may. With all the deadheads alone that 9e does for training events between the 2, that commute is going to be full every single flight

Latest resources

Back