• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DTW Closing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep they're going to replace the airport with a new mixed residential / commercial area. Mall, houses, etc.

Everyone will drive to TOL or FNT if they need to fly.

with that much of a reduction of crj-100/200s, do you really expect them to keep it open?

In other news, a plane landed some time after it took off.

Yup it's going to close, along with MSP and MEM, just as CWA, RHI, and CVG went away before. When your fleet disappears so do your bases and jobs.... Been there done that, doing it yet again.

I believe Tiffany or her significant other works at Comair.

Tiff, when you post something like this:

Heard a rumor that DTW is closing next year. Supposedly someone by the name of MR said something to that effect.

Please define it more to include Comair. I'm assuming you meant that Comair's DTW base will close? DTW airport itself will still be around, obviously.

I believe Tiffany or her significant other works at Comair.

Tiff, when you post something like this:

Please define it more to include Comair. I'm assuming you meant that Comair's DTW base will close? DTW airport itself will still be around, obviously.

I remember reading somewhere that it was closing so they could replace it with mixed residential and commercial...homes, a mall, etc.:confused:

I suspect tiffanytaylor is an Eagle FO on reserve. Nobody would post something like that unless theyir trying to mess with you.

When you put DTW will be closing, nobody has any telekinetic powers and be able to understand that your talking about Comair unless you mention it in the post.

Latest resources

Back