• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DTW Closing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When you put DTW will be closing, nobody has any telekinetic powers and be able to understand that your talking about Comair unless you mention it in the post.

I think you meant "telepathic". If someone had telekinetic powers, he could reach out and close DTW all by himself. ;)

I remember reading somewhere that it was closing so they could replace it with mixed residential and commercial...homes, a mall, etc.:confused:

Because that's what Romulus needs? You'd be an idiot to open a mall in Romulus. And there are already pelnty of residential areas in Romulus.

It's not closing. They are moving it to Florida for the winter in an effort to improve on time stats.

Impossible, Delta would never allow it so close to "Mecca" and even if they did they'd just double the number of flights scheduled to arrive and depart at the same time and screw it all up anyway.

Comair's base at DTW will close in 2011 according to a reputable source. Why have a base with so few 50-seaters there. Also, the reputable source said our 70s are going away too. My guess is SkyWest and guess what, we aren't going with the airplanes. No, I used to work as a paralegal but lost most of my intelligence after I began with Comair serving snacks and drinks for 8 years. I suspect I will go back to that profession unless my only option is to work in a kitchen. I'd like to work in my own kitchen. Maybe I'll start my own cake decorating business. You guys think you know so much, but you know very little.

Latest resources

Back