• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Drunk AGAIN?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Minorities are great. I think they deserve the right to home ownership, easy credit, and pilot jobs. Uh, wait a minute...

Who the hell doesn't deserve health care jack off?

This is America. Who ya gonna tell just has to go off and die? They didn't try hard enough, sorry. You must die cause you can't afford treatment.

Is that what we do in your America? I don't want to provide fancy or happy lives to the lazy and shiftlss, but health care? We're gonna withhold that???

We give it free to prisoners. Rapists, murderers and child molesters. Congress too. They all get health care. But the guy down on his luck or the family trying to get by after a lay off or whatever, they are on their own and should just lay down and die for lack of health care.

Nice. Oh, and stop watching Fox. Makes you believe stupid things.

Last edited:
Problem is, there is no such thing as 'free' healthcare. I think it's respectable to have healthcare that is free available to all. BUT. It won't be free. The money for it will have to come from somewhere. Look at Canada. General Sales Tax and a Provincial Sales Tax. In Ontario, you're looking at 15% total on general sales.

You want that kinda tax system here? Install it, and I gauarantee you spending will drop BIG TIME. Our economy will once again shrink, and drop to the bottom. Frankly, I've had it with the "give me, give me!" crowd of the government. You want something, then work for it.

Who the hell doesn't deserve health care jack off?

This is America. Who ya gonna tell just has to go off and die? They didn't try hard enough, sorry. You must die cause you can't afford treatment.

Is that what we do in your America? I don't want to provide fancy or happy lives to the lazy and shiftlss, but health care? We're gonna withhold that???

We give it free to prisoners. Rapists, murderers and child molesters. Congress too. They all get health care. But the guy down on his luck or the family trying to get by after a lay off or whatever, they are on their own and should just lay down and die for lack of health care.

Nice. Oh, and stop watching Fox. Makes you believe stupid things.

Rapists, murderers, and child molesters get health coverege. Do you really want what they get? All the rest of us are striving for health care. Better and cheaper health care is made through regulation and competition not by having only one option from the government.

Yeah, I know there is no "free health care". If you look real close you'll notice the term "free health care" was spoken by you and not me.

Do you think we get "free defense" with a free navy and a free army? Ya think we drive on free roads? Neither do I.

As for "un-free healthcare" like we have right now I'd just like to point out not one of you have any. Sure your family has health care, and if you get a little boo boo then you do too. But you don't really have real health care. NONE of us do. If we get sick...real sick like cancer or diabetes or heart problems then we lose our medical and then our jobs and guess what goes right after that?

Peoples health should not be a for profit enterprise. I hate that investors returns are even a factor when it comes to insurance and hospitals.

Last edited:
100 years ago we wouldn't be having this debate. The doctor would perform a basic exam and arrive at a diagnosis. Then, he would provide some basic medicinal preparation or course of treatment. Today, we live in a different universe. Extraordinary medical technology, expensive drugs, and expensive therapies change the availability of medical care to the general population. The question is, where do we draw the line? It is utterly impossible for every citizen to receive high level medical care. The cost is prohibitive and there are not enough doctors or clinics to provide it. By attempting to give high level medical care to a greater portion of the population that can't or won't pay for the services, we may very well damage or destroy an excellent health care system in the USA. Forcing everyone to pay into the system will not work. People will find ways to avoid paying, or they will create and seek alternative systems. Then, no one will get it.

Mod note: lets keep this on the threads topic and not go off to political land.. otherwise the thread will get moved.. thanks

Latest resources

Back