• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Drunk AGAIN?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does this mean you wouldn't J/S on her plane?

If I'd flown w/her before and didn't trust her ummmmmmmm no. Can't argue the facts bro or sis is it???
No secret DAL has hired some real winners without any experience but could pass any test you put in front of them (as long as they had the gouge)

Smarter doesn't mean they can fly worth s***.

Gotta love the "book smart don't mean nothing, they ain't got no street smarts.." argument. Timeless and tired. (disclaimer: I scored 1900 on my SATs, but I still believe I won a vacation everytime I get called and only have to pay a processing fee of $2100).

757-300 maybe?

My prior company started out with 216 on a 757-200 (later down to 185...put in business class). 757-300 was good for 247 pax....

Gotta love the "book smart don't mean nothing, they ain't got no street smarts.." argument. Timeless and tired. (disclaimer: I scored 1900 on my SATs, but I still believe I won a vacation everytime I get called and only have to pay a processing fee of $2100).

Odd. When I took it, a 1600 was the highest score you could get. Have things changed or did you mean a "6" instead of a "9"?

EDIT: I just looked this up. I took the SAT in the late 80's and it seems 2400 is now the highest score one can achieve.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back