• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dream Job?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There have to be at least six ;) . You're right...there's a lot left to fly, and hardly enough time to try them all.

Just last week, I think I had a flight with a promising F/O who commented on how much jet fuel stinks. I told her I thought it would make a great after shave, but pointed out that avgas smells much better. She told me that the smell of avgas, especially exaust, makes her sick. I checked a fuel door and climbed into the cockpit...she didn't like even the residual odor of the fuel.

I remember sitting in the open doorway of a 182 at fifteen thousand feet, smelling avgas exahust, and thinking there can't be much better than this. I do like the scent of jet, but avgas was always sweeter.

If only it wasn't so darn explosive...

Dream Job

Chistina Aguilera's fluff boy....

Oh seriously, any job that provides a good family life and stability. So far so good ......

Fly for fun...like LRdrvr said...all my flights are fun...even the ones that aren't!

And I liked my flight suit...I looked dashing in FS Green Nomex!

Eric

Captain Southwest Airlines

Based out of Baltimore/Washington Intl.

Its gonna be a little while if I ever make it there fellas

Last edited:
Steve Hinton's job at the Planes of Fame in Chino, CA. Get to fly WWII fighters, then in Sept. you fly the pace plane for the unlimited class. Please what could be better?

avbug said:
Personally, I want as much flying as I can do in my lifetime, and I want as much of it as I can to be as hard core as possible.

That is the same philosphy I have with sex.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back