DPJ Not Paid!......Again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

The Kman

DPJ pilot group did not get paid, again, on Friday. They are so far below industry standard. The least they can do is pay on time.

I'm not surprised, but I am appaulled.

If a man pays you in advance to perform a job and you can't do it, you can give the money back. when you perform a job in advance of payment and you don't get paid, you can not take the work back!

To enlist you to perform work and not have the money in hand to make payment is simple theft of your labor.

I've been in this business since 1977 and only once did I have a problem with getting paid. In that case the boss came to me and asked; "how long can you work without being paid?" "As long as it takes to walk to my car." was my answer.

Sucks for the DPJ folks. I hope they quit working without being paid as agreed.

TM

Well Im sure "The check is in the mail" yeah right. Its been 4 days. Have you guys got paid yet? If not I would tell them no pay no work. sounds approiate. Sounds like Jet direct. (think thats the one Im thinking of, appolize if its not right) hope you guys get your money soon!

DPJ and No Pay

I spoke with a couple of my buddies who work at DPJ. I can't speak to whether this ever happened before but this event was not a DPJ caused problem. If you recall in the news last week there was the mass zombie internet attack on approx. 6 major banks online/internet banking systems. It wreaked havoc for many clients and customers accounts.

PNC was one of those banks and that is where DPJ's direct deposits come from.
Apparently the company sent out 4 emails to everyone explaining what was going on.

Not sticking up for anybody just trying to get the facts out there when possible.

The whole pilot group finally got paid on Monday. Just to get the email today that states,"a modest increase" in health care costs. Next week 'modest' will be defined in a similar email. Pay more for less.

A little birdie just reported that a few of DPJ's planes are either sold or going back to their owners. There are little or no seats for these pilots to fill. DPJ saw this before and furloughed. Those affected will be contacted next week. To be continued.......

Latest resources

Back